Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez vs. Kyrone Davis Set For November 13, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez vs. Kyrone Davis Set For November 13, Showtime

Unbeaten two-time world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benav?dez will make his homecoming return to Phoenix, Ariz. against 168-pound contender Kyrone Davis in a 10-round match that headlines live on SHOWTIME Saturday, November 13 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Footprint Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad he got a decent opponent to fill in for Uzgategui. Also glad it's not Dirrell. We've seen that fight. The show must go on. These days ya better have a good back up plan.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

A better opponent than I expected on such short notice

Comment

Geez breadman I thought you want him to fight at 160? Now you send him out against one of the biggest 168 fighter on short notice (again)?
        TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Stupid Uzcategui

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            Geez breadman I thought you want him to fight at 160? Now you send him out against one of the biggest 168 fighter on short notice (again)?
            I’m thinking that Kyrone Davis probably sees a tremendous opportunity that he doesn’t wanna pass up. And Bread doesn’t wanna stand in his way so best of luck to them. They are playing with house money either way because everyone is expecting a blowout

Comment

Benavidez will win! Will he look good? Not so sure! Totally different opponent! If Benavidez is what I think he is, he still gets the KO!

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
                A better opponent than I expected on such short notice
                Yeah probably cause LPBC had him already training for Benavidez and ready to go. The shorter notice the better it is for the ldbc. Stinks of pure setup.
                What else do you expect Al Sharpt... I mean Haymon...

They saw him acquit himself against Dirrell, and PBC really just wants any of these ldbc guys to beat him, no matter how much underhanded garbage they must resort to.
                PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  Money talks man it's a big opportunity as well if he pulls off the upset bigger and better things. He's honestly not a bad fighter this is a good replacement in terms of skills he offers more than Uzcategui. I still don't expect him to win but as a fighter he believes in himself enough to take the fight so let's see.

Comment

I hope there paying this kid well because this is another level, not an Andre Dirrell he’s facing this time, but it should be good work for Benavidez while it last.

Comment

Working...
                    X