Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eric Molina Vows To Put Alen Babic To Sleep, End His Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eric Molina Vows To Put Alen Babic To Sleep, End His Run

Eric Molina has confidently predicted that he will become the first man to defeat fast-rising Croatian Heavyweight contender Alen Babic when they collide in a scheduled eight-round contest on the undercard of Chantelle Cameron vs. Mary McGee at The O2 in London this Saturday October 30, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Babic is seriously fun to watch but he is on the path of Kownacki. It wont be long before he is devastatingly knocked out. Not sure Molina is that guy but its happening sooner rather than later

Comment

Babic is a bum. I won`t be surprised if completely washed up Molina stops him.

Comment

There's only one Filip Hrgović geeeeeniiiiii kaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeenniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Molina is done but I’m not sure Babic is ready for him. If he can’t beat this version of Molina than he isn’t going far. Wardley stopped him which kind of surprised me so it is not impossible. One thing Molina can do is punch. Can Babic take a clean HW punch from a guy with decent pop like Molina?
          Last edited by joe strong; 10-28-2021, 07:42 AM.

Comment

molina is in full journeyman mode, but he is still by far the most skilled fighter that babic will have faced. And also the biggest puncher. Molina unravels after too much pressure, but his right hand is useful and he was able to hurt Wardley twice and time him with well placed punches even with the big speed difference. Babic is there to be hit with his madman style. Molina r1-2 or bust lol.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              molina is in full journeyman mode, but he is still by far the most skilled fighter that babic will have faced. And also the biggest puncher. Molina unravels after too much pressure, but his right hand is useful and he was able to hurt Wardley twice and time him with well placed punches even with the big speed difference. Babic is there to be hit with his madman style. Molina r1-2 or bust lol.
              Beware my friend - I'm picking Molina with those absurd odds, and I'll deem you responsible in case of error!

Comment

Working...
              X