Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is already a Hall of Famer, will beating Pacquiao catapult him to ATG top 100 ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    LV always brings more money for big money fights than New York.
    not when shane mosley doesnt bring anything
    Cotto has sold more tickets in New York than any other boxer

Comment

Since when has Cotto be a PPV draw? You're acting as if he brings in Floyd, Hatton numbers; Wtf? The most he ever sold was with Margarito who carried the PPV. His second biggest fight was with Molsey who has sold more than 5 times the number of PPVs Cotto has. Cotto vs Malignaggi did 12K.
      when has floyd sold a lot of ppv other than Hoya and Hatton

Comment

Crowd was 90 percent Margarito. West coast bought the majority of the PPVs. I just love it when I criticize Cotto and you fools jump to conclusions and use the ecological fallacy to label me hateful toward PRcans. I couldn't honestly care less about you.
        You are comparing crowd and ppvs which are 2 different things

Comment

• Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          Just something i was wondering about, Pac is already a ATG.

Does Cotto get himself into top 100 atg list if he beats a prime ATG?

He has amazing resume already, but a victory over pac is icing to the cake.
          yup! he has a chance to beat Manny. Manny has not been very committed on his boxing training..

Comment

• Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
            First, Oscar clearly beat Mosley at 154
            Second, Mosley was a on drugs
            Just like Paulie beats Diaz.
            but to go in the HOF. They are not going to be like oh i think Mosley won the fight. He did not win the fight and period

Comment

• Cotto isn't even HOF material right now. He needs to beat the top guys again. His close, contested wins over clottey and Mosley don't count. You cotto cartel ****s think the cotto-mosley fight was a beatdwon too lol. That fight was incredibly close and I believe you could've scored it a draw or for cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chip Douglas View Post
                Cotto isn't even HOF material right now. He needs to beat the top guys again. His close, contested wins over clottey and Mosley don't count. You cotto cartel ****s think the cotto-mosley fight was a beatdwon too lol. That fight was incredibly close and I believe you could've scored it a draw or for cotto.
                why if it was a close fight does he needs to beat them again. He was the champ. The challenger came and did not do enough to beat him. I want to see Cotto vs Mosley again but he still got a win over him.
                This is how I see Cotto should do for the next 2 years
                1. Pacquiao
                2. Marquez vs Mayweather winner
                3. Mosley vs Clottey winner
                4. Move up and win a title Margarito might win a title at 154 if he cant make weight at 147.

Comment

• Cotto's already a HOF. He beat Mosley, Clottey, Judah, a bunch of the people he beat went on to become world champions. Malinaggi, Torres, Mausa, ndou, Quinatana. A win over Pac, Margarito, and Mayweather and he's ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
                    he already beat mosley dude, he beat clottey, he knocked out a ton of guys in 140 and beat top welters, the only real welter he hasn't fought is floyd and that's because floyd has wanted it that way.

jeez
                    mosley and clottey were close fights, and clottey is ****! he got battered senseless of margarito. he didnt beat hatton at 140 who was the main player. hes never beaten a defending champion either. he has only won vacated titles. cotto is not a HOF in my opinion.

Comment

• not really a cotto fan but will give him big props for fighting the best and not ducking nobody.he could be if he beats pac? hell i think he might K.O. PAC.

Comment

Working...
                      X