Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Punishes, Stops Jamel Herring in Tenth, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark my words Shakur will beat Lomachenko

Comment

• A KO was needed to pad a feather fisters KO percentage

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        WAR Herring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Semper Fi
        Didn't work out like, but I was rooting for him

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Man the undercard for this really sucks.

Nico Ali Wash... should be fun hearing about who his grandfather is for 2 more hours

Then Evan Holyfield who is just not very good and I'm sure we'll be hearing about his dad a bunch too.

Xander Zayas I do like but its his 5th fight this year and just another journeyman stepping stone so nothing too exciting here.

Everyone else, I've never heard of and not about to pretend otherwise...
          I can't believe they said "fans were treated to a loaded undercard tonight"
          YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

• Definitely was a BS STOPPAGE!!! The over/under on the fight was 10.5 rounds.. Herring was NOT HURT, complete utter rigging of a stoppage… DISGUSTING

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              I'll give Shakur credit he looked good tonight and was aggressive. I think the stoppage was early and it could've gone 12 but Herring wasn't doing much overall he needed to pressure Shakur but that's not his style. If he continues to fight like that I'll watch still don't like him as a person but he is a skilled boxer and tonight was a good performance on his behalf.
              Bro....he doesn't care if you like him or not.......you're not important

Comment

• Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Definitely was a BS STOPPAGE!!! The over/under on the fight was 10.5 rounds.. Herring was NOT HURT, complete utter rigging of a stoppage… DISGUSTING
                I am tired of today's referees trying to make it all about themselves. It all started with irritating Kenny Bayless. They get more camera time than the boxers. They are in every shot/every angle - and they still mess up. While Herring was getting beat, there was no need for the referee to stop that fight when he did. Today's referees and refereeing style really needs to be investigated. They are interfering with the outcomes of fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

They're doing their best to mislead fans so that they can justify overcharging them.
                  Dustin Tanner Dustin Tanner likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

I was going to come on here and say the same thing! Loaded my ass! It was two fighters with great last names fighting a 35 and 36 year old and Xander was fighting a 30 year old midget who hadn't fought in 600 days. Nothing but a circus act undercard.

Comment

• From the times I have seen in fights where Valdez has been outboxed, tells me that Stevenson would soundly defeat Valdez. Valdez does best against a guy that comes to him. The guys who have had success for some rounds against Valdez are on a lower level than Stevenson.
                      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X