Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Punishes, Stops Jamel Herring in Tenth, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as expected, dominating performance for young Shakur

Respect to Herring he has heart but Shakur just too young, talented and fast for him at this point in his career
    champion4ever likes this.

Comment

• Beat down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        DOMINANT one sided bloody beating by Stevenson. Glad it was stopped when it was, that’s the kind of drubbing that could end in tragedy. Shakur has A+ skills….very impressive
        My take too. Herring wasn’t able to defend himself anymore. The right eye was a mess and he couldn’t see out of it. No reason to let it continue any longer, that’s what the ref is there for.
        greeneye99 and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

• A gym sweeper

Comment

• Semper Fi Marine. No hard feelings!

Comment

• Kind of an early stoppage but herring was done no way he could tourn that around.

still i wanted it to go to decision hahaha

Comment

• Don't know what to think of this fight; was Herring overrated? Is Stevenson better than we thought? A mix of both?

Comment

• Great fight

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    Don't know what to think of this fight; was Herring overrated? Is Stevenson better than we thought? A mix of both?
                    Herring is what everyone knew he was

He was supposed to be an easy knock over job for Frampton, then Frampton turned out to be totally shot and Herring was just in the right place at the right time, then got cashed straight out vs Haney because everyone around him knew he was average.

I mean Frampton had been way past it since the quigg fight, he was running on fumes for a good couple of years prior to the Herring fight.

I don't know anyone who was rating Herring, I wasn't.
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 10-24-2021, 12:08 AM.
                    steeve steel and Corelone like this.

Comment

• Awesome fight. This was like fury changing it up for wilder2. Ss got a new fan now. That was nice. Didn't know if he had that dog but he shut me up
                      Castilo and Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X