Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Plant, Wilder, Pacquiao, Fury, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1a. Crawford

1b. Canelo

1c. Inoue

1d. Usyk

5. Taylor

6. Fury

7. Spence

8. Lopez

9. Loma

10. Choc. I thought Choc beat Estrada

that is a EXCELLENT P4P list

and the reason why, is because bread used the correct criteria... eyeball test, and
    who would win if everyone was the same size

casuals do not understand that, which is why they need a "resume" roadmap

FACT: P4P fighters fighters lose to un-ranked fighters all the time
    FACT: Mikey Garcia's resume did not help him last weekend

but yea, I would forget all of that a,b,c,d nonsense... and change the order a little

1. Crawford
    2. Canelo
    3. Inoue
    4. Loma
    5. Usyk
    6. Taylor
    7. Spence
    8. Lopez
    9. Chocolatito
    10. Fury

I have Crawford over Canelo... slightly more well-rounded, just as sharp/punishing... but no problem with Canelo at 1 and Crawford at 2

Loma is under-sized at 135, he should be fighting at 130... the fight against the much bigger Lopez was a LOT closer than most fans admit

I 100% believe that Lomachenko would win a rematch... and imho, Team Lopez agree with me

siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      'I have a legit question fellas and please if anyone knows the answer… let me know. has anyone ever been undisputed fighting 4 title fights in less then a year?'

Yup, Joe Louis

if Canelo beats Plant...

he will become the undisputed SMW champion... and will have won 3 SMW titles and 1 LHW title in less than a year

Comment

I'm mystified by KushKing's post. I don't know if he was trying to be funny, setting out to annoy me or is just a gibbering idiot. Anyone know?

Comment

I'm mystified by KushKing's post. I don't know if he was trying to be funny, setting out to annoy me or is just a gibbering idiot. Anyone know?
          Since you're new here I'll let that stupid insult slide. But on Boxingscene you're supposed to explain & use whatever evidence you can state to make a fool of somebody, don't just spout insults like a bish,PROVE me an idiot. Til then jog on hater

Comment

P4P is about as worthless as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. A bunch of booger munching sports fanatics who go off and build fantasy teams each year attending live drafts as if they are a serious team owner or some s h it. People will never get it and continue feeding this crap. It’s clickbait plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

that is a EXCELLENT P4P list

and the reason why, is because bread used the correct criteria... eyeball test, and
              who would win if everyone was the same size

casuals do not understand that, which is why they need a "resume" roadmap

FACT: P4P fighters fighters lose to un-ranked fighters all the time
              FACT: Mikey Garcia's resume did not help him last weekend

but yea, I would forget all of that a,b,c,d nonsense... and change the order a little

1. Crawford
              2. Canelo
              3. Inoue
              4. Loma
              5. Usyk
              6. Taylor
              7. Spence
              8. Lopez
              9. Chocolatito
              10. Fury

I have Crawford over Canelo... slightly more well-rounded, just as sharp/punishing... but no problem with Canelo at 1 and Crawford at 2

Loma is under-sized at 135, he should be fighting at 130... the fight against the much bigger Lopez was a LOT closer than most fans admit

I 100% believe that Lomachenko would win a rematch... and imho, Team Lopez agree with me

Wow! You post sensible stuff up here.

In the lounge, pure dung.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                P4P is about as worthless as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. A bunch of booger munching sports fanatics who go off and build fantasy teams each year attending live drafts as if they are a serious team owner or some s h it. People will never get it and continue feeding this crap. It’s clickbait plain and simple.
                You're correct, except for 1 thing: boxing historians like Breadman are the ones voting for hall of fame,BWA fighter of the decade,year, etc.,& Ppl listen to them as a guide to whos worthy of following more than any other(hes a historian because he is a pro trainer,& he has this blog)

And what ends up happening is guys like Bud think they can feast off no hopers instead because the best aren't worth it when everyone already overhypes anyone you fight,& others feel they have something to prove(like Porter) & they lose because they fight literally all the best,& they never become stars
                Last edited by kushking; 10-23-2021, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

You're correct, except for 1 thing: boxing historians like Breadman are the ones voting for hall of fame,BWA fighter of the decade,year, etc.,& Ppl listen to them as a guide to whos worthy of following more than any other(hes a historian because he is a pro trainer,& he has this blog)

And what ends up happening is guys like Bud think they can feast off no hopers instead because the best aren't worth it,& others feel they have something to prove(like Porter) & they lose because they fight literally all the best,& they never become stars
                  You’re correct as well and I respect Bread, enjoy his feedback. He’s a man of great temperament and wisdom. I personally just can’t stand P4P. Its become a marketing ploy anymore for broadcasts to tout as if it’s a real title.
                  billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Wow! You post sensible stuff up here.

In the lounge, pure dung.

whereas you post pure garbage, everywhere LMAO

how did that... " trajectory "... nonsense work out for ya ?

Comment

Bread ducked 'who wins Michael Spinks or Evander'. I get that. I totally couldn't even give a guess. That one is 50/50.

When folks are listing great H/Ws can they please stop including Jack Dempsey? He was a bum, a nothing, a nebbish.
                      Michael Spinks at 175 is top 5 all-time, G.

Holyfield didn't become Holyfield until Cruiserweight.

As for Jack Dempsey, he LITERALLY wrote the book on boxing that fighters today still use today for training and fighting techniques

And brutalized 6'6, 250lb Jess Willard so bad that he broke his skull, jaw, and knocked all of his teeth out.

Watch your mouth, partna

giphy.gif
                      Last edited by The D3vil; 10-24-2021, 01:57 AM.
                      billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X