Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: I'm Gonna Knock Tank The F---- Out, My D--k Is Longer Than Them T-Rex Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Well in that case then your apology is accepted and I apologize for my over reaction. Therefore, my sincerest regrets are extended to you.
    All's well that ends well and all that sorts of sentimates. Last, please forgive a little shameless self promotion but, as you suggested earlier that I should check out fights on YouTube, which is something I have done for some time now, and I am sure you have at tmes too, the link in my sig should take you to my own YouTube channel where I do my best to post unique versions of full fights, mostly from the 1970's and up through semi recently. I say unique as I edit many of them in a manner that I feel I can honestly get away with claiming them to be one of a kind. Such as, for an example, a very high quality 50 frames per second HD version of GGG vs Canelo II with the commentary of the English feed removed and replaced by completely commentary free audio of the fight I fiound elsewhere, but the vid looked like crap so I put the two together and ta-da. Anyway, many fights of that sort I have posted over the last few yrs. I hope that if you ever get the time to look about you find something you would enjoly watching
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Man I wanna see Rolly get cold cocked but I aint paying for this. How much are they asking anyways? Knowing mayweather they’re probably asking $70+

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I rate Tank as a fighter and I like Tank as a fighter. I’m a fan of him.

But there’s no getting around it, his resume is garbage.

As a fan, I want to see him fight the best fighters. Right now he’s not doing that, he’s doing the opposite.

You as a fan should want the same and not accept joke fights like this one.
        None of the guys in the division are fighting each other. How come people just blame one party?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

None of the guys in the division are fighting each other. How come people just blame one party?
          Haney and Jojo will be fighting.

Teofimo and Lomachenko fought.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Haney and Jojo will be fighting.

Teofimo and Lomachenko fought.

And Ryan got scared when Davis was ready to fight him.
            Davis is fighting Romero. Same promoter, similar to Lopez and Loma.

Comment

And Ryan got scared when Davis was ready to fight him.
              Davis is fighting Romero. Same promoter, similar to Lopez and Loma.
              Yeah, except Lopez and Lomachenko are elite. Romero isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Yeah, except Lopez and Lomachenko are elite. Romero isn't.
                Can you show me any proof of Gervonta turning down official offers from those guys?
                That idiotic story about Davis getting scared of Loma is fake and something trolls tell themselves.

Again, can you please show me the opponents Davis is avoiding and how?

Comment

Tank’s the biggest draw by far for one.

Secondly, all the others around him have beaten better fighters except Stevenson, but if Stevenson wins tonight he’ll have aswell.

Tank needs to step up and fight better opponents, its as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He’s a “3 weight world champion” and he’s beaten 1 fighter ranked in the Top 10.

He’s fighting an unranked fighter on PPV.

How low are your standards on Tank? He needs to fight elite opponents, he’s yet to fight any.

He needs to fight good opponents, he’s barely fought any of those either.
                    Dan you put it in quotes because you know it’s a marketing ploy. I don’t judge a fighter based on how his team markets him.

Your making way too much of it. I have criticized Rolly being ranked #1, the validity of this fight, and Tank for fighting a guy this level.

What I’m not mad about is the fact that Floyd has found a way to market him to a group of fans that embrace his skill rather than rail against him for thing or another.

We agree he needs to fight the best opposition. We agree he hasn’t fought any elite opponents. I don’t think his resume is as terrible as some claim. Can it be better? Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

The fans want to see the best fighters fight the best fighters. That’s what makes or made boxing great, the best fighters fighting the best fighters.

We don’t want to see mismatches and if mismatches are going to be the norm on PPV for the future the sport will die.

I don’t really understand why you’re spinning this as an acceptable fight mate? You know full well that it’s not.

There’s no scenario where World Champions or P4P fighters should be fighting unranked fighters. Especially on PPV.

This fight is indefensible.
                      Dude I’m not spinning this as acceptable. That’s utterly ridiculous. Not being mad doesn’t equal acceptable for f-ck sakes.

I’m just passed criticizing the things about it I don’t like and moving on to the parts of the buildup and the actual fight that I think will be entertaining.

I am not asking you or anyone else to purchase it. I’m also not criticizing anyone based on the decision they make.

You need to get it that the old standard of what was ppv acceptable fights in previous eras no longer exists.

It should be obvious at this point that they put fights on ppv that they think will attract paying casual fans.

As diehard fans of the sport, that is what we feel makes the sport it’s best and what makes for great fights.

What if the new age of fans sees it differently ?

Comment

Working...
                      X