Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Suffers Shoulder Injury, Withdraws From Otto Wallin Fight 10/30 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial ducker Whyte, ducks again,.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's pulled out due to issues with dianabol again.
    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

He also ducked Joshua world title shot, because he wanted to fight Wilder.
      this must be 4th or 5th mando eliminator Whyte has ducked. Do some research.

Also research how many title shots he ducked recently.
      Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

• The fight should be re-scheduled. It is not fair to Wallin.

Comment

• Whyte must have read the media blogs that he could lose to Wallin... prob wants to go straight to Fury for a payday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Was always the smart move. WBC said their mandatory will be whoever is their Interim Champion when the mandatory it's called.

Made no sense for Whyte to still take a real fight vs Wallin. We may not like it, but that's reality.

Tyson Fury's move now.

If he throws away his belt, will he be called out on here?
            I think the WBC will go along with whatever fury decides on. Whyte is an easy fight so it makes sense to take that rather than stay inactive until aj usyk is cleared up .

I always thought wallin fight was a odd risk to take

Comment

• Originally posted by elfag View Post
              wallin was a high risk low reward fight and i think whyte faked the injury after realizing he would be mando for a fury fight. no reason to loose that cash out fight. whyte got sparked out by a 40 year old last year so anything could happen with wallin. wallin fights dirty as hell. He pawed at and tried to dig into fury's cut on a break. ref didnt notice it and nothing happened to him for it.
              It's funny you say that because I do vaguely remember him doing some extra "work" on the cut in clinches.

Comment

• Originally posted by tophat1 View Post

I think the WBC will go along with whatever fury decides on. Whyte is an easy fight so it makes sense to take that rather than stay inactive until aj usyk is cleared up .

I always thought wallin fight was a odd risk to take
                Agreed re taking the Wallin fight.

I still think Fury will be petitioning for Franchise champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

It's funny you say that because I do vaguely remember him doing some extra "work" on the cut in clinches.
                  It was pretty much all he did after the cut. He was constantly pushing short punches at the cut in clinches and it was all his trainer was telling him to do.

In the last round he actually went back to having a go at boxing and had Fury stunned. Shame he couldn't have continued fighting throughout. That was a weak af Fury that night

Comment

• BOXING IS DEAD.... THIS HEARN IS A PIECE OF ****. HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMMING FROM WALLING. THATS WHY I WILL NEVER PAY FOR AN EVENT. LET'S ALL DO THE SAN=ME THING AND WHATCH ALL THIS JOKE FIGHTS ON LIVE STREAMING FOR FREE. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
                    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

• How epic would it be if they could replace Whyte with Filip Hrgovic.

And then Alen Babic who is fighting on the undercard could come talking shit after the fight and challenge Hrgovic.

Comment

Working...
                      X