Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: One Box For Tyson Fury To Tick - All-British Showdown With Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: One Box For Tyson Fury To Tick - All-British Showdown With Joshua

Former two division champion Ricky Hatton believes Tyson Fury will not retire until he scores a knockout victory over Anthony Joshua. Earlier this month, Fury retained the WBC heavyweight title with an eleven round knockout of Deontay Wilder in their trilogy clash at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Ricky Hatton
    There is only one box for him to tick now I think and that is the all-British title showdown with AJ. If that doesn’t happen, then I don’t think there is much more he can do in his career.
    Are you kidding me? Tyson has only fought one world-class opponent since 2015.

The bar is set at a all time low for Gypsy-Fraud Tyson Fury, I know that the 'Fury-Faithful' are cheering on Otto Wallin to beat Dillian Whyte so that Tyson's saddening resume starts to have a little more stock ; at the same time that would eliminate Dillian Whyte ( who Tyson has been ducking ) as his official mandatory.

A alternative result of Whyte-Wallin, a rematch with the new mando ( Otto Wallin ) is just as laughable and insignificant -- but then again, Tyson should fight Otto Wallin again considering that Otto was robbed by Tony Week, the NSAC and Bernardo Osuna of ESPN, in 2019.

Comment

Fury needs to fight usyk, Josh and whyte. Beating Josh and whyte is good as they have good resumes

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Are you kidding me? Tyson has only fought one world-class opponent since 2015.

The bar is set at a all time low for Gypsy-Fraud Tyson Fury, I know that the 'Fury-Faithful' are cheering on Otto Wallin to beat Dillian Whyte so that Tyson's saddening resume starts to have a little more stock ; at the same time that would eliminate Dillian Whyte ( who Tyson has been ducking ) as his official mandatory.

A alternative result of Whyte-Wallin, a rematch with the new mando ( Otto Wallin ) is just as laughable and insignificant -- but then again, Tyson should fight Otto Wallin again considering that Otto was robbed by Tony Week, the NSAC and Bernardo Osuna of ESPN, in 2019.
        ———-
        Before Fury destroyed Wilder again, and finally, you (and others) were adamant Wilder would beat Fury. Well, it didn’t happen so now you’re inventing new boogie men that Fury “will duck”.
        Fury is not going anywhere and will beat your boogie men, so it begs the question - assuming Fury beats Whyte or Wallin plus AJ and maybe any other boogie man of your choice, would you still hate on Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———-
          Before Fury destroyed Wilder again, and finally, you (and others) were adamant Wilder would beat Fury. Well, it didn’t happen so now you’re inventing new boogie men that Fury “will duck”.
          Fury is not going anywhere and will beat your boogie men, so it begs the question - assuming Fury beats Whyte or Wallin plus AJ and maybe any other boogie man of your choice, would you still hate on Fury?
          I guess some of you have never understood my stance against Fury, as such I have been labeled a hater. Tyson is a proven cheat by British authorities, his own people -- not American's. He is a dirty fighter on top of abusing drugs to make it to the elite level and also to maintain his undefeated record -- that is also fake. How can a objective moral fan give this bum any credit, when his whole campaign as 'champion' has been driven by deception and dishonest practices.

There is more to it than 'winning', are your wins valid? Did you cheat and break the rules of the sport to obtain victory? Did you earn your spot the honest way? Does that matter to fans anymore? Apparently not, because in spite the mountain of evidence that validates everything that I have spoken, a alarming portion of this board only is concern with what is on the record.

Well, some of us still have standards and will continue to tell it like it really is/was. To answer your question, NO I will never give Tyson any credit because he did not earn that respect from me, F that Gyspy-Fraud, FOR LIFE.

Comment

AJ already lost to Ruiz and Usyk. The box to tick for Fury is Usyk, unless Joshua beats the latter in a rematch.

These rematch clauses, I'm not sure they are so good. It's like okay, if I lose I'll get another guaranteed fight.
            Last edited by Liondw; 10-20-2021, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I'm not so sure that fight will have that much interest if Joshua takes another loss. Everyone is getting carried away with how great little Usyk was and not much said about how bad Joshua is .Hearn simply blames bad tactics and McCracken keeps harping on about him learning on the job! Great fighters of which Hearn tells everyone he is ( in his warped opinion still the best heavyweight in the world) can change tactics at anytime .Had Leonard continued to try and out box Hearns in their first titanic fight he would have lost on points ....he didn't he changed up....the list is many , Joshua is unfortunately not on it. Tyson may find that other challengers are more of a challenge than Joshua ...I think that Joyce would give Tyson a run for his money!

Comment

I guess some of you have never understood my stance against Fury, as such I have been labeled a hater. Tyson is a proven cheat by British authorities, his own people -- not American's. He is a dirty fighter on top of abusing drugs to make it to the elite level and also to maintain his undefeated record -- that is also fake. How can a objective moral fan give this bum any credit, when his whole campaign as 'champion' has been driven by deception and dishonest practices.

There is more to it than 'winning', are your wins valid? Did you cheat and break the rules of the sport to obtain victory? Did you earn your spot the honest way? Does that matter to fans anymore? Apparently not, because in spite the mountain of evidence that validates everything that I have spoken, a alarming portion of this board only is concern with what is on the record.

Well, some of us still have standards and will continue to tell it like it really is/was. To answer your question, NO I will never give Tyson any credit because he did not earn that respect from me, F that Gyspy-Fraud, FOR LIFE.
                I'm with you on the Fury cheat/fraud thing.
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

I'm with you on the Fury cheat/fraud thing.
                  tokon, you have always impressed me as a sensible respected valued member of this board. We need more honest fans to voice their take on NSB to counter the disgusting misleading propaganda by Toprank and Frank Warren, that is being spread like cancer. The informed fan knows the truth, Tyson Fury has been taking short-cuts his whole life.

Comment

You just called Fury a bum? Lmao you lost all credibility right there even if you don’t like him to deny his display vs Klitschko and Wilder is just irrational hating, I’ve also noticed you changed your avatar pinning all your hopes on Crawford now i can see exactly why you would spout some bs and it has to do with bias.
                    Last edited by Kzbox; 10-20-2021, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X