Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think that little midget Usyk can beat the gypsy king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Dave Allen said Fury is the hardest puncher he’s sparred or fought, when he sits down on his shots.

Who knows though, boxers say a lot of things.

I’ve seen Shane Mosley say Floyd and Manny have the same power in one interview and then In another interview he said Manny hit him the hardest he’s been hit.

Either way, Fury has a better KO% than a lot of supposed big punchers.
    Fair enough...

Comment

I’d pay to see him try

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Completely agree. The Fury that came into fight Wilder that night is doomed to lose. As fast and fleet as that lumbering ogre appears to be against other lumbering ogres is deceiving. Usyk will have the speed on him. Usyk will have the boxing IQ on him. Usyk will undoubtedly have the stamina advantage. The only advantage Fury has is weight. Literally. Usyk will take his reach advantage and use it against Fury.

If Fury beats Usyk, it'll only be because of divine intervention. I foresee that big torso of Fury having several broken ribs and a busted spleen by the end of a 12 round shellacking. And I wouldn't be surprised if Usyk knackers Fury at some point.
        Lol Wilder landed his hardest right hands on Furys body mutible times, stepping into his punches like crazy, and all Fury did was laugh it away. You are an idiot to think a non puncher like Usyk hahahaha. Just cause he glasschin bodybuilder pissed his pants doesnt mean anything said about Usyks lack of power wasnt real. And only cause the bodybuilder looked slow against Usyk doesnt mean Usyk has a huge speed advantage over Fury. Fury will ragdoll Usyk easily. You will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          I know he nicked one on points vs a 238lb 6'5.5" bodybuilder with no confidence, chin, gas tank or heart but do you really think this little man can beat 6'9" 277lbs of inside fighting-Ness?

I think Usyk might pass out and flop on the canvas after the first headlock tbh.

This ain't the amateurs, pal, you are in for a rude awakening, if you get past the bodybuilder again.
          - -When U graduate from nursery school?

U big dosser be punch drunk now. Maybe U be his diaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing>MMA View Post

Lol Wilder landed his hardest right hands on Furys body mutible times, stepping into his punches like crazy, and all Fury did was laugh it away. You are an idiot to think a non puncher like Usyk hahahaha. Just cause he glasschin bodybuilder pissed his pants doesnt mean anything said about Usyks lack of power wasnt real. And only cause the bodybuilder looked slow against Usyk doesnt mean Usyk has a huge speed advantage over Fury. Fury will ragdoll Usyk easily. You will see.
            I'll remember your face. You'll see me again 'cause I'm going to force these words down your throat.

Comment

Fury is swift for a HW, but nowhere as swift as a Usyk at his best... Usyk by UD ...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing>MMA View Post

lol, you in for a rude awakening, Ursks work rate foot work and the pace he keeps will give Fury fits, Wilder stopped his momentum in its tracks with a simple jab to the body, that was one of Mayweathers signature moves and it disrupts the opponent's rhythm big time, Wilder was too dumb to use it when he needed it the most, Ursk is a very hard guy to beat over 12 rounds.

Comment

Something interesting:

Even though Fury isn't typically labeled as a hard puncher, if you look at his last 10 opponents, he has stopped or knocked out all of them with the exception of 3.

Otto Wallin (southpaw)
                  Francesco Pianeta (southpaw)
                  Wladimir Klitschko (highly-skilled veteran)

Oleksandr Usyk is both highly-skilled and a southpaw, plus as a Ukrainian champion who has a close connection to the Klitschko brothers, it's very likely he's getting advice from them about tactics he can use against Fury.

If he improves dramatically in the rematch and stops AJ, he deserves to be considered a serious threat and possibly the most difficult fight of Fury's career.

Comment

Working...
                  X