Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think that little midget Usyk can beat the gypsy king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really think that little midget Usyk can beat the gypsy king?

I know he nicked one on points vs a 238lb 6'5.5" bodybuilder with no confidence, chin, gas tank or heart but do you really think this little man can beat 6'9" 277lbs of inside fighting-Ness?

I think Usyk might pass out and flop on the canvas after the first headlock tbh.

This ain't the amateurs, pal, you are in for a rude awakening, if you get past the bodybuilder again.

We will never get to see the fight sadly, as whyte will knock fury out and AJ will knock Usyk out.

Comment

If Fury wins, it will only be due to size. It's not like he'd have a chance if he was the same size as Usyk.

Comment

That feeling when a midget has an inch on you in height.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          If Fury wins, it will only be due to size. It's not like he'd have a chance if he was the same size as Usyk.
          doesnt matter

Comment

I’m seen some short guys get under a big man, and unload.

I wanna see prime butter bean vs Fury.

Comment

It's possible but very unlikely. Even though Fury is the much larger and stronger guy; Usyk is a much more well rounded, complete and fundamentally sound fighter than Deontay Wilder. Fury has to use his physical advantages in order to walk Oleksandr down with his jab. If he doesn't; Then i can see Usyk countering and pot-shotting Fury coming in at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                I know he nicked one on points vs a 238lb 6'5.5" bodybuilder with no confidence, chin, gas tank or heart but do you really think this little man can beat 6'9" 277lbs of inside fighting-Ness?

I think Usyk might pass out and flop on the canvas after the first headlock tbh.

This ain't the amateurs, pal, you are in for a rude awakening, if you get past the bodybuilder again.
                fury will be in for a nightmare if he comes jnto the ring vs Usyk in the shape he was in his last fight.

usyk is a surgeon. the question is will Fury be able to impose himself? will Usyk's legs fail him or will he make 100% sure that his conditoning is the best of his life to negate Fury's tactics?

what will Fury do to adapt to Usyks style?

this will be a hell of a fight, two guys that can adjust.
                Brumsongs1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

fury will be in for a nightmare if he comes jnto the ring vs Usyk in the shape he was in his last fight.

usyk is a surgeon. the question is will Fury be able to impose himself? will Usyk's legs fail him or will he make 100% sure that his conditoning is the best of his life to negate Fury's tactics?

what will Fury do to adapt to Usyks style?

this will be a hell of a fight, two guys that can adjust.
                  Completely agree. The Fury that came into fight Wilder that night is doomed to lose. As fast and fleet as that lumbering ogre appears to be against other lumbering ogres is deceiving. Usyk will have the speed on him. Usyk will have the boxing IQ on him. Usyk will undoubtedly have the stamina advantage. The only advantage Fury has is weight. Literally. Usyk will take his reach advantage and use it against Fury.

If Fury beats Usyk, it'll only be because of divine intervention. I foresee that big torso of Fury having several broken ribs and a busted spleen by the end of a 12 round shellacking. And I wouldn't be surprised if Usyk knackers Fury at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Completely agree. The Fury that came into fight Wilder that night is doomed to lose. As fast and fleet as that lumbering ogre appears to be against other lumbering ogres is deceiving. Usyk will have the speed on him. Usyk will have the boxing IQ on him. Usyk will undoubtedly have the stamina advantage. The only advantage Fury has is weight. Literally. Usyk will take his reach advantage and use it against Fury.

If Fury beats Usyk, it'll only be because of divine intervention. I foresee that big torso of Fury having several broken ribs and a busted spleen by the end of a 12 round shellacking. And I wouldn't be surprised if Usyk knackers Fury at some point.
                    Straight left to the solar plexus could mess Fury up big time, but Fury will have a plan for Usyk for sure. Jab from outside and tie him up then push back and try to maul him on the ropes. If both guys are in top shape it will be an incredible fight

Comment

Working...
                    X