Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think that little midget Usyk can beat the gypsy king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
    After the AJ rematch, Usyk and his team need to spend some long nights in the lab cooking up tactics to counter Fury's wrestling.

He CANNOT allow the 280 lb. man to sap his strength with a sleeper hold or strong-arm him into the ropes to setup that skull-denting right hook he loves to throw.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Usyk gonna have 4 dents in his head after Fury finishes with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I know he nicked one on points vs a 238lb 6'5.5" bodybuilder with no confidence, chin, gas tank or heart but do you really think this little man can beat 6'9" 277lbs of inside fighting-Ness?

I think Usyk might pass out and flop on the canvas after the first headlock tbh.

This ain't the amateurs, pal, you are in for a rude awakening, if you get past the bodybuilder again.
      I didn't know headlocks were allowed in boxing? The little midget hits harder than Fury though. At least fury fans are finally realising that his grappling is what tired and drained wilder. Fury would throw feints just to get inside and grapple. Usyk is too evasive to stand there and have Fury bear hug him. those right hands that fury throws would hit air. Fury has a great jab and defensively great but offensively he is basic. He will not stop Usyk and he does not have the stamina of Usyk either. It will be a boring points win for either boxer. I actually believe Usyk will force the fight
      Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Agree completely. Solar plexus, Liver, Spleen. Then after a bit of that, Fury's chin. We'll see if Usyk's precision is more deadly than Wilder's raw power. I think, just like you said, Fury's best chance to beat Usyk is to maul him. Maybe he can do a better job than Chisora. Something, however, tells me that Fury prides himself as a boxer and that he'll get caught up in a boxing match with Usyk, to prove to everyone he's better. I can kind of see Fury doing that too.
        He will get out boxed then .

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

I didn't know headlocks were allowed in boxing? The little midget hits harder than Fury though. At least fury fans are finally realising that his grappling is what tired and drained wilder. Fury would throw feints just to get inside and grapple. Usyk is too evasive to stand there and have Fury bear hug him. those right hands that fury throws would hit air. Fury has a great jab and defensively great but offensively he is basic. He will not stop Usyk and he does not have the stamina of Usyk either. It will be a boring points win for either boxer. I actually believe Usyk will force the fight
          Usyk will find out headlock are allowed in boxing when fury slams him in one, and noogies him while he flails around like a drowned rat gasping for air.

Usyk better get David Price to bring his plunger to suck the dents out of his skull that Fury put there.

Lmao at Usyk hits harder than fury? Why because he buzeed the gassed bodybuilder who everyone and their mum has buzzed?

Bleeding eardrums coming up for Mr Usyk.
          denium likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Noel has now moved onto Usyk as his new saviour after his old one (AJ) got exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Noel has now moved onto Usyk as his new saviour after his old one (AJ) got exposed.
              I've seen a few that sadly will never learn.

After Fury beats Usyk it'll be "Hrgovic, he's the one, I'm telling you"

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                It's possible but very unlikely. Even though Fury is the much larger and stronger guy; Usyk is a much more well rounded, complete and fundamentally sound fighter than Deontay Wilder. Fury has to use his physical advantages in order to walk Oleksandr down with his jab. If he doesn't; Then i can see Usyk countering and pot-shotting Fury coming in at will.
                If you saw the Fury-Chisora 2 fight, Fury-Usyk will be a repeat of that. Usyk is even smaller than Chisora. Fury will simply use his reach to jab Usyk's face in all night. He'll alternate between that and using his weight and size advantage to lean on him and bully him on the inside, possibly going for the KO if Usyk tires enough. If Joshua can mark up Usyk's face like he did, then imagine what Fury will do to him.
                champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cushtytaz View Post

If you saw the Fury-Chisora 2 fight, Fury-Usyk will be a repeat of that. Usyk is even smaller than Chisora. Fury will simply use his reach to jab Usyk's face in all night. He'll alternate between that and using his weight and size advantage to lean on him and bully him on the inside, possibly going for the KO if Usyk tires enough. If Joshua can mark up Usyk's face like he did, then imagine what Fury will do to him.
                  That's very true and i agree. Fury would be a heavy favorite going in. There's no doubt about that. However i would give Usyk an outside chance if he can come in weighing much lighter than he did against Anthony Joshua between 200 to 210lbs and stay off the ropes by keeping the action in the center of the ring.and using his legs.
                  cushtytaz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Usyk is the future of heavyweight boxing. he is......... Only joking but don't sleep on him. All these dents and Fury mauling individuals, he has only done it to 2 people and that is wilder and Cunningham and what those two had in common was that they both gassed. Usyk will not gas.... Im not even totally writing Aj off but what i fear is that he will come out aggressive as everyone has requested and Usyk will be on his bike for 4/5 rounds. AJ will be up hitting USYK for fun but not really catching him clean as he will be covering up. Then round by round Usyk will start to catch him. AJ will gas by round 7/8 and the fight will pretty much play out like the first but Aj may steal it on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      That's very true and i agree. Fury would be a heavy favorite going in. There's no doubt about that. However i would give Usyk an outside chance if he can come in weighing much lighter than he did against Anthony Joshua between 200 to 210lbs and stay off the ropes by keeping the action in the center of the ring.and using his legs.
                      200lbs? Fury snaps him in half.
                      champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X