Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Whyte Beat Fury? Heck, will Whyte even beat Wallin?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Whyte Beat Fury? Heck, will Whyte even beat Wallin?!

Does anyone here actually believe that Dillian Whyte can beat Tyson Fury?

Can he even beat Otto Wallin?

First he loses to Joshua. Then he loses to Povetkin.

He then wins the rematch in the most unremarkable way.

Is Dillian Whyte actually any good?

I've been hearing how shit Whyte is for years on here, yet these fighters won't fight him for a very good pay day, instead they choose to fight others for less money. Maybe they see something you don't? He's earned his shot more than anyone else, why are people so against him getting it?
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 10-17-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

He's not good. People hate Fury so now Whyte is being talked about like he is better than he is. Guy is a bum
      Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
        He's not good. People hate Fury so now Whyte is being talked about like he is better than he is. Guy is a bum
        Shut up and have some respect. No one said Whyte is the greatest but he has heart. If you can laud Wilder with praise for staying around and getting beat up round after round. Whyte should at least be applauded for taking fights that he can easily be beat considering he is a Bum as you claim. He steps in the ring and has a tear up win a lose. I dont rate him much either but he is not afraid to let his hands go whoever the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by newsoulrebel View Post
          Can he even beat Otto Wallin?
          That's the question.

My money will go on Wallin, although the fight is open to any outcome.

Comment

He can beat Fury if Fury ain't motivated enough to train for this fight the way he should. And that is quite possible since this is NOT the fight Fury wants and nor does Fury considers Whyte to be a big threat to motivate him to prepare appropriately.

Fury has been found to fight at the level of the opposition. The Fury that turned up against Wilder or Klitschko was not the Fury that turned up against Walin or Seferi.

Comment

Whyte v Wallin is a good fight. I could see Whyte looking bad at times. He has some of the worst balance I’ve ever seen and Wallin is a well school Southpaw that could make him look very clumsy.

Fury will smash Whyte to bits and stop him

Comment

He can't beat Fury but I think he can beat Wallin.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Shut up and have some respect. No one said Whyte is the greatest but he has heart. If you can laud Wilder with praise for staying around and getting beat up round after round. Whyte should at least be applauded for taking fights that he can easily be beat considering he is a Bum as you claim. He steps in the ring and has a tear up win a lose. I dont rate him much either but he is not afraid to let his hands go whoever the opponent
                  I didn't suck Wilder's dick for staying in until the 11th while getting demolished every round, others did. He has heart, cool. Most fighters do but a beating is a beating and Wildee got wrecked. Let Whyte let his hands go and Fury will take him out just like he took Wilder out. Whyte went down to a 500 year old Povetkin, you think Fury won't put him down if that's what he wants to do?

Comment

I am picking Wallin-
                    Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X