Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: In Defeat, Fans Now Respect Wilder in a Whole Different Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all i gotta say is we'll see in 10 to 5 years to see how big deontays heart was along with his mental and physical health . I can see why boxers maximize profits and not challenges . its for their well being , we as fans don't like it, but it's they're livelihood. Its really a double edged sword .
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by nino brown21; 10-15-2021, 01:14 PM.
    Coachcody Coachcody likes this.

Comment

Wilder truly went out on his shield and would have beaten any other fighter in the world that night for sure. The right hand that dropped Fury and sent ripples around his massive frame would have KO'd ant other. It was amazing and for sure so was Wilder. It takes two to fight an epic and this was.

Comment

He's a champion

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
          cmon Bro…”miracle”? For taking a 2nd beatdown from a Fat Gypsy? The Fat Gypsy is the one who got up 4 times from the supposed “hardest puncher” ever!! Guess that is 4 miracles for Fury!!! Randall “Tex” Cobb whole career must b a “miracle”…he should could take a beating and keep coming!
          Keep being negative and I am going to counter it would positivity. Wilder took a Hell of a stand on yesterday by taking the high road by congratulating Fury on his win and in accepting his defeat with both class and grace. .

So I am not going to allow you,myself or anyone else to do or say anything to ruin.what us boxing fans were treated to on that Saturday evening by spoiling it for me or any other true boxing fan.

Fury earned my respect as a fighter on Saturday night and it is my wish that he and Wilder can come together to sit down at the table of brotherhood and become friends again.. I felt bad or Tyson Fury after Saturday night as he seemed contrite as Wilder had rebuffed him.

He appeared very hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Wilder truly went out on his shield and would have beaten any other fighter in the world that night for sure. The right hand that dropped Fury and sent ripples around his massive frame would have KO'd ant other. It was amazing and for sure so was Wilder. It takes two to fight an epic and this was.
            Wilder went out face first out on his shield with a vicious memorable hw ko - as he requested! As as far the rest of ur post - no way of telling how great or overrated very protected/babied Wilder’s power is or was ….as Atlas said - they sure do a good job lining up the tomato cans to pad that ko record.

El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I tell ya... I'm laughing right now because this is just too easy. I usually just peruse these forums and sites like this, occasionally I'll join, drop a line here and there, but today I'm just going to share what should be an obvious observation.

This one goes out to all the absolutely moronic Wilder haters on here and around the globe. I'm not going to call any of you out directly on this forum, you should be well aware of the negative **** you've already said. And for you Teddy Atlas, this comment is definitely for you as well. I want you to think about all that **** you talked about Wilder right now, go ahead, let it fester in that simple mind of yours, think about all the simplistic **** you said, you ready for the KO?

Here's a quote from Tyson Fury, and in case any of you don't know, Fury has stated this more than once, and I believe he even said this right after the fight;

"I've always said I'm the best, the first, and Deontay, he's number 2..."

WELL. If Deontay is a fake champ, had contenders lined up to drop....etc. etc. etc. ...You know the **** you talked about him...

Hey dumb****s! What does that say about your boy Tyson Fury!!!????

Now you're down for the count...

HAHAHAHA BOMBBBBBBBSQQQQQUAD!!!

Seriously can't you idiots just admit you saw a great fight and just leave it at that??? Smfh ...but I'm still laughing at the stupidity. You talk all that ****, but the main man here even admitted the fight could've went either way...because again. From Tyson- he always saw himself as #1 and Deontay as #2. I guess Tyson or his fans don't think ...... well very much at all. Lmfao.

I'm out, and before any of you tards come at me. Facts- went in not a fan of either fighter, came out knowing the same thing about both fighters, Wilder has no stamina, but throws bombs. Fury has stamina and boxing skill, but also fights dirty. My opinion, the "better man" didn't win, ... the bigger man did. Nothing to brag about big boy. Definitely after watching this third fight, have a lot more respect for Wilder. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by il divino View Post
                I tell ya... I'm laughing right now because this is just too easy. I usually just peruse these forums and sites like this, occasionally I'll join, drop a line here and there, but today I'm just going to share what should be an obvious observation.

This one goes out to all the absolutely moronic Wilder haters on here and around the globe. I'm not going to call any of you out directly on this forum, you should be well aware of the negative **** you've already said. And for you Teddy Atlas, this comment is definitely for you as well. I want you to think about all that **** you talked about Wilder right now, go ahead, let it fester in that simple mind of yours, think about all the simplistic **** you said, you ready for the KO?

Here's a quote from Tyson Fury, and in case any of you don't know, Fury has stated this more than once, and I believe he even said this right after the fight;

"I've always said I'm the best, the first, and Deontay, he's number 2..."

WELL. If Deontay is a fake champ, had contenders lined up to drop....etc. etc. etc. ...You know the **** you talked about him...

Hey dumb****s! What does that say about your boy Tyson Fury!!!????

Now you're down for the count...

HAHAHAHA BOMBBBBBBBSQQQQQUAD!!!

Seriously can't you idiots just admit you saw a great fight and just leave it at that??? Smfh ...but I'm still laughing at the stupidity. You talk all that ****, but the main man here even admitted the fight could've went either way...because again. From Tyson- he always saw himself as #1 and Deontay as #2. I guess Tyson or his fans don't think ...... well very much at all. Lmfao.

I'm out, and before any of you tards come at me. Facts- went in not a fan of either fighter, came out knowing the same thing about both fighters, Wilder has no stamina, but throws bombs. Fury has stamina and boxing skill, but also fights dirty. My opinion, the "better man" didn't win, ... the bigger man did. Nothing to brag about big boy. Definitely after watching this third fight, have a lot more respect for Wilder. Peace.
                Take a break 1hourrun bet you haven’t slept since Wilder got knocked out. I agree Wilder deserves some respect for how he went out but it works both ways we know full well if Wilder won this fight the Wilder fans will be claiming Fury did in fact cheat in the second fight and that’s why he lost the third among other bs. Just how it is around here when discussing such a masculine sport as boxing people get heated.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Boxing is the sweet science. What the average so- called fan considers to be grit, toughness, and a desire to win, is really a lack of defense, head movement, feints, and boxing IQ. So Wilder is being praised for not being properly conditioned, gassing out within the 1st 4 rounds, and then fighting with everything he had left to give. Cool.
                  Oh, been in the ring much, Champ? Please, regale us with your legendary feats of skill and bravery inside the squared circle. Let us mortals stand in awe before you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

So why would we discredit Wilder all this time then? And just terms like “your boy” and “wilder being a good boy” seems racially motivated maybe I’m wrong but your wording is suspect. What truth? You have been wrong all along in terms of Fury/Wilder you just sound paranoid because people don’t agree with you.
                    You sound like a victim of this system..... saying things like "your wording is suspect"...."seems racially motivated"

Comment

I enjoyed watching Wilder get his ass kicked and when the dr check I would’ve been disappointed if he cried about his hand. He was finally able to be put to sleep like the dog he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X