Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: In Defeat, Fans Now Respect Wilder in a Whole Different Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
    Idk, call me crazy, but I don't wanna be respected for the way I got my ass knocked out cold
    I don't think anyone respects him for getting KO'd. It seems that people are respecting his grit, toughness and desire to win. Thought that was obvious.

Comment

I've no respect for this idiot. From the moment he spouted BS about a fake 50 mil offer that didn't exist and brainwashed the morons into believing his nonsense, and now to this day I have no respect for him. He has lied whist accusing others of lying. He has avoided the top fights, and the only reason he fought this trilology is because they misjudged a cherry pick. He's spoke of wanting bodies on his record. He's accused of cheating. He's ridiculed a trainer and besmirched his good reputation. The list goes on and on. And all because he is an attention seeking brat, who is a very sore loser, and throws his toys out the pram when he doesn't get his own way. I have no respect for this fool whatsoever. I think that about covers it.
      Gypshot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

I don't think anyone respects him for getting KO'd. It seems that people are respecting his grit, toughness and desire to win. Thought that was obvious.
        Boxing is the sweet science. What the average so- called fan considers to be grit, toughness, and a desire to win, is really a lack of defense, head movement, feints, and boxing IQ. So Wilder is being praised for not being properly conditioned, gassing out within the 1st 4 rounds, and then fighting with everything he had left to give. Cool.
        Gypshot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post
          So people are respecting wilder in a while different way because he went out on his shield as oppose to Breland throwing in the towel last time?

if so, this is so stupid by these people. Wilder has always been respected.
          You know DAMN well this is a lie.

Comment

Like I said on fight night, both fighters stock went up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Its common slang in America, like being 'sonned'. But this is not about me, we are talking about Teddy Atlas opinion. I'm not surprised that once again the thread becomes a platform to launch personal attacks against my character. I cant go anywhere on this board and talk about a particular topic, this board is full of morons.

You're a bomb squad warrior fam, you're a rock, they can't move you or shake you.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You're a bomb squad warrior fam, you're a rock, they can't move you or shake you.
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

LoardedWraps, just when they think they finished me off, I rise up like Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury in the 12.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Yes, that much is very true. I am witnessing it now. Even some of the most virulent haters of Deontay Wilder are now beginning to warm to him. Which is a very good sign because at the end of the day we all love the sport of boxing and we are boxing fans first; No matter what tribe we belong too. We are all still fans. What Wilder was able to achieve in that fight even in defeat was nothing short of a miracle.
                  cmon Bro…”miracle”? For taking a 2nd beatdown from a Fat Gypsy? The Fat Gypsy is the one who got up 4 times from the supposed “hardest puncher” ever!! Guess that is 4 miracles for Fury!!! Randall “Tex” Cobb whole career must b a “miracle”…he should could take a beating and keep coming!

Comment

He wanted to go out on his shield, he did. A big heart, never gave up.

I don't know how he will be if he fights again, because he took a lot of punishment in the last two fights. But what a great action packed fight for the ages, not skill wise, but gripping back and forth action.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                      Teddy is right. W had fought nobody except the aged ortiz. He lost 3 times to F.
                      Stiverne was pretty well thought of when Wilder beat him to win the WBC title. #2 challenger for The Ring magazine belt to Wlad. That's likely better than Ortiz ever was ranked.

After losing the belt, Stiverne got out of shape and took a few last couple paydays, but at the time of the first fight he was solid.
                      Last edited by buge; 10-15-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X