Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Would Embrace Fury if He Saw Him Again, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    That wilder wasn’t totally coherent is believable. He was beaten up and brutally knocked out and from the 3rd round on was fighting on instinct alone after his eardrum was again busted from the pinpoint accurate fury overhand right that he throws to opponents ears. They got him out and immediately to the hospital. I remember when they were actually quite friendly with each other to the point where wilder said he was going to go to England to support fury during his issues. Clearly fury is upset about this no longer being the case. It took years for Frazier to put his bitterness away from the things Ali said to him perhaps these two will one day be on friendly terms
    Spot on. And even if that's not the case, I'm okay with his initial response. Fighters sacrifice so much, especially at the top level. Most are already multi millionaires, they're sole purpose now is greatness. Not fond of top fighters being so cool after losing; Joshua comes to mind right away. So foooking giggly and joking RIGHT AFTER taking an L lol
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Fkk of Winkle, when it's coming from you and not Wilder it just sounds like damage control.

Comment

A fist pump or elbow touch should suffice, none of this embracing stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You are a snake, and a devil. Will you respect Deontay Wilder if he keeps telling the public that he was poisoned and that he still believes that Tyson had egg-weights? I hold true to my principles, if Wilder embraces Tyson even after he continues to believe that he was drugged, how can I respect that? NAH!

Some of you dont even have any standards, a bunch of hoes is what this board is full of.
          Man you are absolutely screwed up in the head from all this. This is not even fun anymore, seriously think you need therapy over Fury's excellence. I think Wilder fully understands now that Fury was and is the better man. If he does come up with more dumb excuses like yourself he knows all this new found respect people have for him goes out the window. I seen a few hardcore Wilder fans accept the fact, maybe you should finally do the same instead of constantly making yourself look stupid.

Comment

OK, enough Shelly! You are pouring it on just a little to thick now. P.R. Is good but Wilder has to start winning fights again if he ever plans on being champion or getting himself back into title contention. It's time to move on with the next chapter of his career because the Tyson Fury saga has now officially ended. He needs to fire you because you don't have his best interest at heart. You are planning on cashing him out. You could care less if he wins or loses All you are concerned about is the money.you creep!

Comment

I'm no long a fan of Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder if he betrays his principles. F-THAT! Embrace Tyson Fury? After you accused him of drugging and assaulted you in the ring with egg-weights? Yo, I swear I'm done with Deontay Wilder if he comes with this Adrien Broner shyte!

That is some clown ass $ht, why dont you bend over and kiss his ass?! Thank you for making me take you to court for a rematch, even though I gave you two chances? What wrong with the brother? Hes got a couple of screws loose, or something if hes talking like how Shelly Finkle is describing their dialogue.

Get your mind right Deontay.
              WTF???? He lost to the better man so now you will jump off his bandwagon & burn your Wilder pyjamas? This came from Finkel not Deontay… Wilder has a couple screws loose???? Have you read what you have been posting for the last 19 month?

Comment

I'm no long a fan of Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder if he betrays his principles. F-THAT! Embrace Tyson Fury? After you accused him of drugging and assaulted you in the ring with egg-weights? Yo, I swear I'm done with Deontay Wilder if he comes with this Adrien Broner shyte!

That is some clown ass $ht, why dont you bend over and kiss his ass?! Thank you for making me take you to court for a rematch, even though I gave you two chances? What wrong with the brother? Hes got a couple of screws loose, or something if hes talking like how Shelly Finkle is describing their dialogue.

Get your mind right Deontay.
                Bruh.... That's yo fault for believing that LDBC YouTube B's in the first place.

He lost for the first time, so he took it wrong, why his excuses wasn't consistent and kept changing.

Comment

“Noo, YOU hang up…”
                  Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    People are making too much out of Wilder not shaking Fury's hand. We all have different emotions at different times under distress. I'll never hold that against anyone. Now if Wilder had punched fury at that time, that would be a different story. I could not have been more impressed with the fighting heart Wilder showed last Saturday - it was a full display of valor if there ever was one.
                    Agreed. It's just something to complain about in regards to Wilder. An often overused cliche amongst casuals is how they say their favorite part of the fight was when both guys showed mutual respect at the end..
                    I mean who cares!

Comment

Fury embraced Wilder during their rematch with mauling care, and tried the same during the trilogy (the ref did a great job with the un-bracing …..how much more embracing does Fury need?!?!

Comment

Working...
                      X