Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Picks Teofimo Lopez to Beat Ryan Garcia if They Fought Today, Says Garcia Can Win in a Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um yeah you think?

ryan isnt that good

Comment

I disagree with Oscar. Once a fighter is broken then he shall always remain broken. He will never be the same fighter again. One year from now Ryan Garcia would still lose to Teo, Tank and Haney.
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        As true as that may be,and I agree,you don't make it known publicly fuchen Oscar you idiot. You'd think he'd know better having gone through a few spats with Ryan already smfh.
        He's loved up and not thinking straight lol.

Comment

How long has Oscar been in boxing?? He sounds ridiculous in this interview like he is not thinking at all about what he is going to say. At least give a diplomatic answer so as not to offend your fighter. But then, he put down Ryan before once, I seem to remember. He is probably insecure and a bit jealous of Ryan.

Comment

We all know Ryan is a cash out waiting to happen. Nothing to see here. If it wasn’t for his new kids on the block like appeal with California teens he wouldn’t have all this hype

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
              Oscar keeping it 300. Yet i agree for all honesty garcia n teflo has highest ceilings. Yet garcia highest market potential. Garcia could trilogy teflo through 147 haney similar fight davis 2x- 140 n get an aged loma in a year or so. With garciq internet popularity he could ve the first real boxer to face jace paul in a year in a david goliath match. Garcia popularity would skyrocket through roof fight davis or loma then take an easy fight vs jake paul bigger bag. Marinate the teflo fight 140 n 147 talking huge fight. Either paul brother would do for the easy big bag yet popular market fight
              You seem excited

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                How long has Oscar been in boxing?? He sounds ridiculous in this interview like he is not thinking at all about what he is going to say. At least give a diplomatic answer so as not to offend your fighter. But then, he put down Ryan before once, I seem to remember. He is probably insecure and a bit jealous of Ryan.
                Because he told the truth, he's jealous......infact he was economical with the truth, the truth is that even a year from now, Lopez still wins easily
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I was a Garcia fan but along with Mikey and Oscar .they've just done dumb ish that don't make them interesting to me anymore

Comment

I know KingRy is pissed!!! Oscar knows he ain't ready for Tank, Haney, or Lopez! I don't even think he wants to put him in with Linares yet! I think he beats Jo Jo, then fights Linares!

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolg View Post
                      we all know ryan is a cash out waiting to happen. Nothing to see here. If it wasn’t for his new kids on the block like appeal with california teens he wouldn’t have all this hype
                      hahahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X