Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Picks Teofimo Lopez to Beat Ryan Garcia if They Fought Today, Says Garcia Can Win in a Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corelone
    replied
    Campbell hit Ryan so hard, Oscar felt it. One shot changed the landscape. Boxing is like that.

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Oscar De La Hoya apparently is not always interested in giving a promoter's usual partisan answer. The head of Golden Boy Promotions was asked recently on social media on who he thinks would win in a matchup between his ace client Ryan Garcia and the current unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    —————

“Oscar De La Hoya apparently is not always interested in giving a promoter’s usual partisan answer.” - this author is an imbecile. Does he not recall how Oscar predicted every single one of his fighters would beat Floyd?
    Oscar and Ryan will soon part ways. That aside, Ryan would NEVER beat Teo.
    The playbook of Oscar is to either say he was too green or too old. He did that sht with Floyd too after he got beat.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by oldskoolg View Post
    we all know ryan is a cash out waiting to happen. Nothing to see here. If it wasn’t for his new kids on the block like appeal with california teens he wouldn’t have all this hype
    hahahahaha!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    I know KingRy is pissed!!! Oscar knows he ain't ready for Tank, Haney, or Lopez! I don't even think he wants to put him in with Linares yet! I think he beats Jo Jo, then fights Linares!

Leave a comment:

• nino brown21
    replied
    I was a Garcia fan but along with Mikey and Oscar .they've just done dumb ish that don't make them interesting to me anymore

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
    How long has Oscar been in boxing?? He sounds ridiculous in this interview like he is not thinking at all about what he is going to say. At least give a diplomatic answer so as not to offend your fighter. But then, he put down Ryan before once, I seem to remember. He is probably insecure and a bit jealous of Ryan.
    Because he told the truth, he's jealous......infact he was economical with the truth, the truth is that even a year from now, Lopez still wins easily

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
    Oscar keeping it 300. Yet i agree for all honesty garcia n teflo has highest ceilings. Yet garcia highest market potential. Garcia could trilogy teflo through 147 haney similar fight davis 2x- 140 n get an aged loma in a year or so. With garciq internet popularity he could ve the first real boxer to face jace paul in a year in a david goliath match. Garcia popularity would skyrocket through roof fight davis or loma then take an easy fight vs jake paul bigger bag. Marinate the teflo fight 140 n 147 talking huge fight. Either paul brother would do for the easy big bag yet popular market fight
    You seem excited

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    We all know Ryan is a cash out waiting to happen. Nothing to see here. If it wasn’t for his new kids on the block like appeal with California teens he wouldn’t have all this hype

Leave a comment:

• PredatorStyle
    replied
    How long has Oscar been in boxing?? He sounds ridiculous in this interview like he is not thinking at all about what he is going to say. At least give a diplomatic answer so as not to offend your fighter. But then, he put down Ryan before once, I seem to remember. He is probably insecure and a bit jealous of Ryan.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
    As true as that may be,and I agree,you don't make it known publicly fuchen Oscar you idiot. You'd think he'd know better having gone through a few spats with Ryan already smfh.
    He's loved up and not thinking straight lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X