Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People In The UK Like Anthony Joshua so much more than Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post


    Travellers are Irish people and are fully white - no one is oppressing them. .
    I could barely read that wall of text but i just had to to find the crap bits & there are lot of them lol

    All i did was a very small search to come up with lots of stuff about travellers and discrimination, u could try it, did u know irish travellers have a life expectancy of 63 v nearly 80 for the average person, its because of the crap conditions they live in and they are always trying to improve them and cant and one of the reason is noone gives a crap about them

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...discrimination

    i could come up with 10 websites for u but couldnt be bothered actually

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by BangEM View Post

      oring.

      Fury would get away with murder and you lot would find an idiotic narrative about gypsy-hate in the U.K. Give it a rest
      u just get it unfortunately, i know whats happened here, u saw a thread about why joshua is more popular than fury and saw one post where its said furys background is part of the reason yet didnt read the rest of the thread lol, and went off on a rant, its your issue, u the crazy guy, lots of reasons were give yet u focus on one only, u got the issue and u cant even see it!!

      his social media was mentioned, his views on gays etc yet all u focus on is gyspy & yes gyps are not popular in the uk, its a fact, joshua is a london boy repping london all the time with his goofy accent and laugh, they love him there, fury gives out about being discriminated against all the time and says hes an outsider and says women belong in bed, its not rocket science, u dont get it

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by Smash View Post

        u just get it unfortunately, i know whats happened here, u saw a thread about why joshua is more popular than fury and saw one post where its said furys background is part of the reason yet didnt read the rest of the thread lol, and went off on a rant, its your issue, u the crazy guy, lots of reasons were give yet u focus on one only, u got the issue and u cant even see it!!

        his social media was mentioned, his views on gays etc yet all u focus on is gyspy & yes gyps are not popular in the uk, its a fact, joshua is a london boy repping london all the time with his goofy accent and laugh, they love him there, fury gives out about being discriminated against all the time and says hes an outsider and says women belong in bed, its not rocket science, u dont get it
        Shut up, you illiterate wanker and booty scratcher.

        Are you telling me a black person has more privileges than an Irish traveller in the UK?

        AJ isn't from London and he doesn't even have a proper London accent. You have to be a Londoner to know what a proper London accent is.

        Fury was never popular because he was a boring fighter - that's it. It had nothing to do with him being a traveller.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          His whole gypsy-hate thing is a mockery of black struggle and he showed that when he organised a “Gypsy Lives Matter” rally during the “Black Lives Matter” rallies..
          the life expectancy of an african american is 79, the life expectancy of an irish traveller is 63 ya dumbass, why is that, they are fighting for better conditions, its not like they like dying lol

          if u look online they run a lot of campaigns trying to highlight their conditions, no one listens, fury is their 'king', thats what kings do, try to help their people i persume, like wilder and his tribe lol

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by BangEM View Post


            Are you telling me a black person has more privileges than an Irish traveller in the UK?

            .
            irish travellers have an unemployment rate of 80 percent lol



            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              You lot forced my hands to drop the nuclear bomb on this thread
              u mean go full tard, u need to get your facts straight i think

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL
                Most people have a sly attitude towards Anthony Joshua, it was the same with David Haye who was extremely popular at one stage.

                I think Haye knew this, that is why he went rogue.

                Joshua for me, genuinely thinks people care that much for him.

                Tyson Fury has based himself in america, and I think he should continue to fight in america 'Because they embraced him more than the UK'.

                Of course boxers do have some loyal fans, but you only have to look at 'The arena's or stadiums moments after the end of the fights'.

                People win or lose, especially in a lost are out of them stadiums real quick.
                Anyone who doesn't understand the emboldened is an idiot.

                AJ and Haye are box office because of their style of fighting and their looks. Men love watching them fight because there's a guarantee KOs and their fights are never boring. And the ladies love them. That doesn't mean they are privileged - they just provided the entertainment that people want. However, there were lines they couldn't cross. Haye knew that hence he went rogue and said fffck everyone. AJ has been getting his dose of reality since he lost to Ruiz. Look at how fast people turned on him despite everything he has done for boxing in the UK and how he gets slandered?

                Fury on other hand has always been privileged and gets away with everything. He was just a very boring and awkward boxer. And he looks like a leprechaun. Boxing fans find his fights boring and ladies don't fancy him, hence he has never been a draw. But somehow, he has twisted that to it being because he's a gypsy. This is why I always call him a prolific scammer. Look at how he twisted getting caught for abusing nandrolone into government conspiracy and now he has covered it up with mental health. Who else can do that and get away with it apart from Fury?
                Last edited by BangEM; 10-14-2021, 06:31 AM.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by Smash View Post

                  u mean go full tard, u need to get your facts straight i think
                  You went full booty scratching on the thread. Apply some balm to it.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by Smash View Post

                    irish travellers have an unemployment rate of 80 percent lol
                    That's because they don't apply for jobs and they don't like working. Most are on benefits.

                    Irish travellers also have the lowest literacy rate in the UK. Any idiot can look at that and claim they're being oppressed. But it's cultural for travellers to pull their kids out of school from age 10-12 to be home schooled. Home schooling is their culture. There's no conspiracy, you idiot.

                    So you have to provide context, you illiterate muppet! I swear you're a brain dead helmet!

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by BangEM View Post

                      That's because they don't apply for jobs and they don't like working. Most are on benefits.

                      Irish travellers also have the lowest literacy rate in the UK. Any idiot can look at that and claim they're being oppressed. But it's cultural for travellers to pull their kids out of school from age 10-12 to be home schooled. Home schooling is their culture. There's no conspiracy, you idiot.

                      So you have to provide context, you illiterate muppet! I swear you're a brain dead helmet!
                      Did u not even read the link i just posted for u huh

                      "Irish Travellers have described being banned from pubs, restaurants and holiday parks across the UK, as part of a devastating “campaign of discrimination” that is excluding them from public life"

                      u beyond dumb

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP