Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If I Was Dillian Whyte, I Wouldn't Do The Fight With Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank Warren doesn't think fighters should take tough fights? Bog eyed cvnt. It's a good match up and ambitious fighters like Whyte don't fear obsticles.
    Repens likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Frank Warren doesn't think fighters should take tough fights? Bog eyed cvnt. It's a good match up and ambitious fighters like Whyte don't fear obsticles.

The thing is, they all think like this, don’t they? Warren’s just saying out loud what the rest of the promoters think to themselves or eventually admit when they’ve practically retired (looking at Barry Hearn, here)

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        I have a sneaky feeling that Whyte is going to end up regretting taking this fight with Wallin! I am sure he has a rematch clause, so you can expect 2 fights between this pair. Meanwhile, expect Fury to take an easier “homecoming” fight while Usyk vs Joshua 2 and Whyte vs Wallin 2 go’s thru the motions!
        Schwarz 2 perhaps?

Comment

You only have to look at the way he manoeuvres his fighters. Pads their records with domestic level opposition with a sprinkling of poor Argentinians and eastern Europeans ( Croatians and Serbs seem favourable at the moment ) whilst buying their way to the WBO no 1 spot, defending meaningless regional titles. Every bloody fighter.

Comment

Dicey fight could go either way

Comment

Let's not forget that Whyte will be getting a good payday v Wallin and it is prizefighting after all. Otherwise he has to wait until March more than likely. Who knows what his spending habits are like!!

Comment

Wallin isn't really a strong puncher and was fading significantly end of Breazeale fight, decent engine and chin and fundamental skills, if Whyte is in good shape he should wear him down for decision or possibly late stoppage. If Whyte isn't 100 I would favour Wallin by close decision

Comment

whyte has been his own worse enemy. Like him or hate him , he has taken one risky fight after another when he does not have to. Lose again and you lose the chance at a title shot.

Comment

So what you are saying that Frank Warren is scurred of what Otto Wallin may do to Tyson Fury again? He just may open up a deep gash over that other eye of Tyson's.

Comment

Dylan whyte wants all the tough guys. He isn't looking for an easy fight. So you're the wrong promoter for him. You need fighters who are scared to get an ouchie

Comment

Working...
                      X