Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If I Was Dillian Whyte, I Wouldn't Do The Fight With Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
    I was looking forward to Whyte Wallin & I'd like to see Fury Whyte, i see Fury mauling Whyte exactly the same as Wilder & Chisora a few year's back.

Then i heard yesterday in a pod that Rematchroom have added yet another rematch clause so if Whyte looses Fury is left in limbo for his mandatory. Edward has stalled the division so much since Ruiz I've had enough.

So because of Rematchroom I'd rather A. Whyte does avoid Wallin & makes the Fury fight or B Fury waits for Usyk to skool Renatchroom's cash cow again & make the undesputed fight we all want but Rematchroom keep blocking.
    What you talking about brah? Cos I saw an undisputed fight right there this summer, and it wasn’t AJ that pulled out.

Fury-Wilder have just spent 3 years fighting each other for the WBC belt, and you’re saying it’s Hearns fault there’s no undisputed?

Comment

That would be quite a mismatch, Fury-Whyte. Fury would outbox him and then knock him out anytime he wants to.

Usyk would pose a technical challenge, but it would be so difficult for him to overcome the height, reach, weight and size advantages of Fury. Fury is also so skillful.

Comment

But the flip side Frank, is if Dillian wins he's claiming the scalp of probably the best fighter Fury has faced, after Wlad. I mean I didn't see Otto getting destroyed the way Wilder has been in his last 2 fights.

Comment

Surely Whyte is mandatory without beating Wallin. So maybe should wait for fury who wants a fight before fighting usyk/joshua winner anyway. Whyte can come unstuck with Wallin. But having said that im sure it will be a good scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Surely Whyte is mandatory without beating Wallin. So maybe should wait for fury who wants a fight before fighting usyk/joshua winner anyway. Whyte can come unstuck with Wallin. But having said that im sure it will be a good scrap.
            There's a lot to mock Dillian Whyte for but taking good fights instead of waiting around isn't one of them. Boxing would be a lot better off without guys sitting around waiting for their shot at the cash cow.

Comment

This guy will take on anyone and if we had more of that from fighters, promoters wouldn't be able to do **** to block major match-ups.

Comment

He really ought to drop it and force the WBC 's hand. But you have to give credit to Whyte for continually taking dangerous fights, and not padding his record. If he drops it, the haters slaughter him for it. If he had taken an easier fight the haters slaughter him for it. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. But at least he's staying true to himself and his fans and earning plenty of respect where it matters.

Comment

Whyte is a moron. When he loses to Wallin can the UK please stop crying that this guy deserves a title shot. He will regret not fighting AJ in 2019 or wilder.
                  Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

I have a sneaky feeling that Whyte is going to end up regretting taking this fight with Wallin! I am sure he has a rematch clause, so you can expect 2 fights between this pair. Meanwhile, expect Fury to take an easier “homecoming” fight while Usyk vs Joshua 2 and Whyte vs Wallin 2 go’s thru the motions!
                    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                      I was looking forward to Whyte Wallin & I'd like to see Fury Whyte, i see Fury mauling Whyte exactly the same as Wilder & Chisora a few year's back.

Then i heard yesterday in a pod that Rematchroom have added yet another rematch clause so if Whyte looses Fury is left in limbo for his mandatory. Edward has stalled the division so much since Ruiz I've had enough.

So because of Rematchroom I'd rather A. Whyte does avoid Wallin & makes the Fury fight or B Fury waits for Usyk to skool Renatchroom's cash cow again & make the undesputed fight we all want but Rematchroom keep blocking.
                      Rematch room??? Surely not Fury v Wilder 4, Matchroom just the one rematch clause here not TWO like Wilder and Fury which led to the unification fight not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X