Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Have Surgery on Hand, Return Eyed For Mid-2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Scott said he was great but Tyson was greater , After a long rest the Bomber with a similar attitude takes them all out with the exception of you know who....
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

That’s what you get for wearing horse hair gloves. He had zero brains, he wanted to do the same thing as Fury. Fury doesn’t have hand issues but Wilder does. This was the trick that one of his delusional yes men said they had in stock for Team Fury, changing their gloves to the MX at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Go ahead and build a list of all the HWs in the top 50 who can take Wilders nuclear blast right to the chin and keep going.

Don't worry, I'll wait. Take your time.
        I don't need to do that. The proof is in the pudding and both of us will have to wait until then. But just like he was invincible to his gay fanboys in the Fury fights, he'll be invincible in the next fight (though the lens you're looking through). History is full of unbeatables who became beatable after their first KO loss. Now Wilder has had two.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Wilder had another xray, but the media doesn't seem to be talking about it. images.jpg
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by medic5678 View Post

I don't need to do that. The proof is in the pudding and both of us will have to wait until then. But just like he was invincible to his gay fanboys in the Fury fights, he'll be invincible in the next fight (though the lens you're looking through). History is full of unbeatables who became beatable after their first KO loss. Now Wilder has had two.
            Exactly this. People are making all kinds of excuses for Wilder, both blatant and subtle. Everything about him has been overrated except his heart. There are other heavyweights who can beat him and his power is no greater than the hard punchers of the division, both past and current. The stupidity is epic on these forums. All these boxing fanboys are looking for a hero and believe in Superman, whether they're a Wilder fan, Fury fan, AJ fan, Usyk fan or a fan of any other fighter. They have no balance in their thinking.

Comment

[QUOTE=1hourBUM;

Did you know that Tyson has been dropped hard.... <blah blah blah blah blah>... or 'The Romford Bull', Johnny Fisher.[/QUOTE]

Keep those Wildersexual tears flowing... And I'll keep crying with laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                And once AJ beat Usyk in the rematch - And that’s “IF” (a big IF) .

Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  The one thing I haven’t seen commented on which was frigging hilarious happened during one of the undercard fights.They went to Fury’s locker room while his hands were being wrapped. Jay Deas was there watching & Fury looked at Deas & said he better watch closely because he missed the knuckle dusters last time…
                  Made me laugh too. Here you go... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmZFyFNEdaY

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Deontay will probably be back in the ring with another KO on his record before the Gypsy-Bum is stripped of the WBC HW title for ducking Dillian Shyte. BOMBSQUAD!!!
                    I can't see Wilder facing anyone dangerous when he can't even face the press.

Comment

Where did all these emotional incels with all these funky profiles come from??? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X