Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury On KO Of Wilder: Shots Like That, They End Careers; He Took A Lot Of Punishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Fury On KO Of Wilder: Shots Like That, They End Careers; He Took A Lot Of Punishment

    LAS VEGAS - Tyson Fury felt the devastation when he landed the crushing right hand that emphatically ended his third fight against Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Wilder is finished! He never learned how to box, and he was outboxed in the 1st fight, and beat up in the 2nd and 3rd fights! Fury has a good chin too! He got dropped 4 times in 3 fights, but always got back up! Amazing!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Wilder is finished! He never learned how to box, and he was outboxed in the 1st fight, and beat up in the 2nd and 3rd fights! Fury has a good chin too! He got dropped 4 times in 3 fights, but always got back up! Amazing!
      Wilder showed character in the 3rd fight that nobody believed he had. He came to win and laid it all out for the world to see. Congrats to both guys for being battle tested warriors.
      hotwillz33, snowdog and 2 others like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Its a good thing FURY is not a heavy puncher any other boxer and i will suggest Wilder retires because he was hit repetitively all night long but he will be ok come 2PM today after the swellings go down
        blackbakers likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wilder is not finished. A lot of people would pay to see him fight Joshua, Usyk or even Whyte.
          snowdog, BKM- and 2 others like this.

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree with Wilder....Fury's fists was leaning on wilders jaw too much. LOL Did you see how wilder was talking to himself before the 1st rd? That's how delusional this man is getting all biblical anointing himself as God until Fury cracked chicken legs into reality once again
            Last edited by Mickey Pearson; 10-11-2021, 08:03 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wilder will destroy everyone else in the division. Not everyone is 280lbs with elite boxing skills like fury in the hw division. Scott needs to tell wilder that he has to accept fury is just an anomaly. I see wilder koing aj whyte and ruiz. I can see him landing on usyk as well

              Comment


              • #8
                I see the future already wilder is going to troll Fury the next year for a 4th fight. Doesn't get it and ends up fighting Whyte and barely wins a decision then he fights Joseph parker and Parker outpoints him. Then he fights AJ and gets ran over. Then he barley wins a decision to Ruiz. And Chisora sends Wilder into retirement with a Joe Frazier left hook.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Its a good thing FURY is not a heavy puncher any other boxer and i will suggest Wilder retires because he was hit repetitively all night long but he will be ok come 2PM today after the swellings go down
                  Any 280 pound man who pivots and gets his body behind his punches is a heavy puncher. Noel you’re back on that casual train son…get off at the next stop

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                    Wilder will destroy everyone else in the division. Not everyone is 280lbs with elite boxing skills like fury in the hw division. Scott needs to tell wilder that he has to accept fury is just an anomaly. I see wilder koing aj whyte and ruiz. I can see him landing on usyk as well
                    I agree that there is no other heavyweight out there who can do that to Wilder.

                    But he has taken two straight severe beatings. I don't think he is going to be the same anymore, and he should really start considering his long term health after boxing.

                    Is it worth picking up another payday or two at the risk of his quality of life down the road? That's something he needs to give some serious thought to, for the sake of himself and his family.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-11-2021, 08:39 AM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP