Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder Trilogy Fight - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrismart
    replied
    Cheatham's card looks a tad wide.

10-9 in the 10th from Weisfeld is a weird one also.

Leave a comment:

• joe strong
    replied
    Originally posted by daggum View Post

also remember fury is a light puncher and wilder has a horrible chin himself. who do you think is going to land first? the skil-less bum or the somewhat skill-less bum? futy landed first here he just didnt have the power to finish. joshua would probably land first and end the break away glass chinned bum wilder
    Hahaha! Do you have Anthony Joshua pyjamas? A poster on your wall???? Joshua got beat down by Andy Ruiz & has never been the same. Let us see Joshua vs Wilder after Usyk beats him down & stops him in the rematch. So Joshua probably landing first on Wilder won’t happen until after his third loss in the spring…
    Last edited by joe strong; 10-10-2021, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thereeldeel
    replied
    Will Fury wait for the Usyk /Joshua winner or will he get in a title defence in the meantime? Perhaps a fight against Dillian Whyte would be a good one, a huge domestic fight that would fill Wembley stadium.

Leave a comment:

• oldschoolfool
    replied
    Was there a knockdown in the 10th? Weisfelds got it 10-9 to fury. Great fighters. These two guys are carrying the division.

Leave a comment:

• sportbuddha
    replied
    Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post

Another reason i am pulling for Usyk in the rematch. It would set up Wilder Aj
    Don’t think so, why would AJ want that fight with no belts on the line? He’ll get a shot at Fury regardless.

Leave a comment:

• FreezeIzGawd
    replied
    Originally posted by daggum View Post

the first fight was scored a draw. why do people ttake this sh-it seriously? these are paid off bribed officials that know what to do. if they didnt do what they did they would be replaced
    So then why do you even watch?

It’s a bunch of skill less bums and paid off officials. So what is the point of you NOT ONLY watching BUT ALSO commenting.

I know we live in the era of trolls and for some reason Grown Men find it funny to just go on line and be contrarians but I just don’t understand why.

Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
    94 - 92? I didn't see it that close. I had Fury up by 4.

I still believe Wilder beat AJ.. AJ cannot get up from those shots Fury absorbed, he has a weak chin
    Fury beat AJ too if they should fight..
    also remember fury is a light puncher and wilder has a horrible chin himself. who do you think is going to land first? the skil-less bum or the somewhat skill-less bum? futy landed first here he just didnt have the power to finish. joshua would probably land first and end the break away glass chinned bum wilder

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
    Wait. So Weisfeld didn't count the knockdown in the 10th?!? He scored it 10-9 for Fury instead of 10-8 like the other two judges. Not that it ultimately mattered, but still.
    the first fight was scored a draw. why do people ttake this sh-it seriously? these are paid off bribed officials that know what to do. if they didnt do what they did they would be replaced

Leave a comment:

• greenarcher89
    replied
    94 - 92? I didn't see it that close. I had Fury up by 4.

I still believe Wilder beat AJ.. AJ cannot get up from those shots Fury absorbed, he has a weak chin
    Fury beat AJ too if they should fight..
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• DeeMoney
    replied
    Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
    Man I can honestly say THIS WAS THE FIGHT I WANTED TO SEE.

Respect to BOTH Men.

I still think Wilder would beat AJ but Fury is just a different type of Sandwich !

He is cut different.

Wilder was just caught in the Fury era! It sucks for him
    Another reason i am pulling for Usyk in the rematch. It would set up Wilder Aj

Leave a comment:

Working...
X