Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga Gets Dropped, Tested Tough, Wins Decision Over Coceres

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this comment section is nuts. Dude is still 24yrs old and fought a highly ranked veteran of 30+ fights. Were ya expecting every fight to finish by KO? Dude showed resiliency by continuing to come back after being rocked multiple times in the fight. He'll be okay. Future still bright
    Ricardi, PredatorStyle and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      I said I expected him to win by KO but that doesn't change the fact about that **** you talked sounding like a straight novice and now to see what happened you still don't have anything to say. By the way you don't need to put teenage and then follow it with juvenile because it's the same **** you inbred. I swear man everytime you open your ***** lips you sound more and more like an idiot. I made this account when I was 15 so yeah dude what's your excuse for typing like a teen it's not hard to type the word "you".
      lol - u still talk like u 14 …grow up already. Name calling like u still in junior high. U wrong just like most including me…own it!

Comment

Nevermind the casuals, they'll turn in a flash. Berlanga has a long way to go to prove he's a star but well see soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
          Bottom line. Big feared monster Berlanga never hurt his opponent at all. And the opponent rocked Berlanga several times and dropped him heavily. It's official, Berlanga is all hype.
          Bumslanga - like I told people.

Comment

Berlanga got a bit exposed, but he is young and can improve from this. But what concerned me is that this guy has a 50%KO percentage and he got the knock down. Definitely need to work some stuff. It’s a good awakening for him. Hope he doesn’t turn out like Juanma

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              lol - u still talk like u 14 …grow up already. Name calling like u still in junior high. U wrong just like most including me…own it!
              You can barely complete a proper sentence so I would say you talk like your 4 years old. I'm not wrong everything I said about each guy was true you discredited Coceres from the start and said he was a bum brought in as an easy fight yet he's the one who busted up and dropped Edgar. I expected Berlanga to win by KO based on the fact he has power and Coceres has been knocked out before but I also said I didn't think highly of Berlanga and that he was chinny.

Comment

Modern boxing fans are a strange strange bunch. Have you lot watched boxing prior to the Mayweather years? He’s supposed to fight people he can’t swat out in one round, he’s supposed to face tough Argentines with strong chins and come to fight, on the way to the title he’s supposed to have tough fights, he’s supposed to see his weaknesses so he can work on them in the gym? Is he the second coming of Gene Tunney? No….but he won, against a ranked contender….grow up people
                ballencrieff and Ricardi like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Modern boxing fans are a strange strange bunch. Have you lot watched boxing prior to the Mayweather years? He’s supposed to fight people he can’t swat out in one round, he’s supposed to face tough Argentines with strong chins and come to fight, on the way to the title he’s supposed to have tough fights, he’s supposed to see his weaknesses so he can work on them in the gym? Is he the second coming of Gene Tunney? No….but he won, against a ranked contender….grow up people
                  Problem is, Coceres should not have been that much of a test.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    I started watching in May 2007 when I found out I could pirate boxing on Sopcast. Blast from the past for seasoned pirates.

Comment

Berlanga has no chin. Lubin even dropped him in sparring. He better learn some defense or he’s going to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X