Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga Gets Dropped, Tested Tough, Wins Decision Over Coceres

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatesrats
    replied
    This KiD is calling out Rosado/Munguia winner... So Basically he wants an ASS whooping by Munguia.

Make It happen.

Leave a comment:

• Tomasio
    replied
    I've been saying this for a while, Berlanga has never convinced Me & he was lucky Coceres didn't have more power. As they improve the quality of Berlanga's opponents, the worse he's gonna keep looking.

Leave a comment:

• Billevans
    replied
    Berlanga lacks the ability to set up a punch. He has zero head movement and pedestrian footwork. If a fighter doesn't understand footwork and how to use offense while at the same time being cognizant of counter punches said fighter has no future. He's just a big puncher and that's all. No chance against solid opponents

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    puerto rican tyrone brunson

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Berlanga is a aggressive true hype job with no chin. Lublin put him down sparring with headgear and last night he was on the floor by a featherfist C level fighter. Somebody better teach him some defense as he goes forward with his career or it's going to be short.

Leave a comment:

• Ricardi
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Modern boxing fans are a strange strange bunch. Have you lot watched boxing prior to the Mayweather years? He’s supposed to fight people he can’t swat out in one round, he’s supposed to face tough Argentines with strong chins and come to fight, on the way to the title he’s supposed to have tough fights, he’s supposed to see his weaknesses so he can work on them in the gym? Is he the second coming of Gene Tunney? No….but he won, against a ranked contender….grow up people
    The hate for Berlanga is real lol Plants Resume isn't all that better then Berlanga's at this point and you don't see people calling all his opponents bums. Marcelo Coceres beats all of Plants opponents except maybe Uzcategui.

Berlanga deff has alooottttt to work on but he's got talent and is fun to watch. Enjoy him for what he is , Just like Wilder might not have skills but the power plus heart can take you a long way. At the very least be apart of some great fights

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    I was high on him but since stepping up a little I see some terrible flaws that concerns me and I don't think they will get better

His Reflexes defensively are BAD...I'm talking JuanMa Lopez BAD! So yeah good luck to the kid I'm still rooting for him but yeah...no he gets destroyed once he steps

Leave a comment:

• Andre Agoncillo
    replied
    Berlanga had a taste of his own medicine and had to swallow his pride for not convincingly winning the fight. Much to learn. Be humble. It looks like Coceres knew that he would not win the decision even if he put Berlanga to the canvass. Score cards should have been closer.

Leave a comment:

• Leicesterage
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

When have we ever known Argentinian contenders or champions to be anything less than tough as nails
    What we do know is that Coceres got blown out by Billy Juice Saunders just prior.

Leave a comment:

• breeto80
    replied
    I really enjoyed when he got knocked down and he was trying to bang his gloves together while he was flat on his back. I think his gloves touched 1 out of 4 times. That was the most entertained I was the whole fight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X