Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revealed: Deontay Wilder to come into the ring with an outfit that will represent his tribe, the EDO tribe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealed: Deontay Wilder to come into the ring with an outfit that will represent his tribe, the EDO tribe

Wilder is going to come into the ring again in a costume. He said in an interview that it will represent his tribe, the EDO tribe. The costume will have lights coming out of it but is much much lighter.

The EDO tribe are strong warriors who fight until the very end.

Wilder means business! I actually fear for Tyson fury!

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    Wilder is going to come into the ring again in a costume. He said in an interview that it will represent his tribe, the EDO tribe. The costume will have lights coming out of it but is much much lighter.

The EDO tribe are strong warriors who fight until the very end.

Wilder means business! I actually fear for Tyson fury!
    Damn bro,when Wilder gets ktfo I wonder what you're going to say,but I wonder even more what conspiracies the Wilderbeasts will come with this time

Comment

Interesting. Did a Google image search of the Edo. Hard to guess what it will be but looks like it will be red and white or gold in color.

Comment

Fury would have a ring entrance based on his tribe but they couldn't get the lorry they use for tarmacing and fly tipping through the crowd

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Damn bro,when Wilder gets ktfo I wonder what you're going to say,but I wonder even more what conspiracies the Wilderbeasts will come with this time
          Fury couldn’t knock him out when wilders senses and balance were completely gone. He ain’t knocking wilder out, best fury can hope for is if he somehow gains the greatest chin of all time, made of iron steel metal and rock

Comment

If Wilder came out to Halo https://youtu.be/0JQt8VKgizg
            he'd be America's favorite son. I'd literally switch my support to him

Comment

But I thought Wilder was pro “America” didn’t he say he’s rooting for Plant because he’s the “American guy”

wilder should go back to his tribe if he loves it so much.

Comment

His tribe? How long have the Wilders been in the America? They know their tribe?

Comment

Hes gonna wear the same looking suit with the eyes n lasers lol

Comment

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nt4qRdo5G4k/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X