This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
    oh now i'm a leecher? i don't receive wic and medicaid.. and yes here in the state of FL I PAY PROPERTY TAX! stop generalizng.... are you trying to tell me that all mexicans living here in the states are paying taxes? there's no mexicans in this country on welfare or getting foodstamps right?...ur being ignorant.. ur a CHICANO talking ab a mexican struggle you know nothing about..
    Puerto Rico is owned unwillfully, Mexico is part of the union. Cuba and Phipplines are both owned. Canada part of the union.

Latin American countries who enjoy boxing but are not part of the union, Colombia, DR.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      Because your island belongs to someone.
      your country jumps fences and get shot to be part of the country we "belong" to. what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
        sorry, but the rest of the world disagrees with you. anyway, you'd have to jump a coumple of fences to go to any fight in vegas, don't play dumb here
        Really?? So you talk for the rest of the countries now?? lol

I rather jump a fence and know that I worked for it than to go there off the government checks I saved up.

Comment

Originally Posted by rskumm21
          This is ******. Latinos need to stick together and we'll make it further since we are starting to outnumber everyone else. White people look at us all the same. They laugh when we argue over ****** **** like this.

I have to AGREE 100% WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER just heard PRESIDENTS *****'S speech and he mentioned a hispanic girl by the name of Jazmin Perez she is an inspiration to all latino's as is our beloved Sonia Sotomayor if you guys havent heard his speech to today about education I highly recommended it

Comment

I rather jump a fence and know that I worked for it than to go there off the government checks I saved up.
            worked for what, jumping fences? i've never received any coupons in my life. that's for the poor people in here, which is what probably 95% of mexicans would be here

btw, poor people don't have the luxury of saving checks. being a fence jumper, you should know that better than anyone else in here

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
              Puerto Rico is owned unwillfully, Mexico is part of the union. Cuba and Phipplines are both owned. Canada part of the union.

Latin American countries who enjoy boxing but are not part of the union, Colombia, DR.
              ur wrong...

Comment

So you rather jump the fence to a place they don't want you in?

Comment

51% of all Mexican immigrant households use at least one major welfare program and 28% use more than one program.
                  – 40% use food assistance, 35% use Medicaid, 6% use cash assistance.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2007/welfarerelease.html

What this program boils down to is a massive subsidy to those who employ those illegal aliens at low wages. It's also a massive subsidy to the Mexican government which doesn't have to take care of their own people, they can push them off on the sucker country next doo

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/005725.html

Map of Mexico

Mexico is a member of the North America Free Trade Agreement and shares a 2,000-mile border with the United States. Mexico, the 14th largest economy in the world, and second largest trading partner of the United States, had $11 billion in foreign direct investment, and received $23.9 billion in remittances in 2007. Mexico faces huge gaps between rich and poor, north and south, urban and rural. Over 40 percent of the country’s population live on less than $2 per day while close to 18 percent live on less than $1 per day.

http://www.usaid.gov/locations/latin...ountry/mexico/

Can you STFU now Chicana?????
                  Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 09-08-2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
                    ur wrong...
                    hehehe, it was an invasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                      worked for what, jumping fences? i've never received any coupons in my life. that's for the poor people in here, which is what probably 95% of mexicans would be here
                      PR would be 99% if it wasn't for that one country. Hell even now you lazy asses don't get up to go work.

Comment

Working...
                      X