This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Psycho View Post
    Brazil is mostly only focused on Soccer.
    yes true.. i meant in combat sports

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      This is ******. Latinos need to stick together and we'll make it further since we are starting to outnumber everyone else. White people look at us all the same. They laugh when we argue over ****** **** like this.
      I have to AGREE 100% WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER just heard PRESIDENTS *****'S speech and he mentioned a hispanic girl by the name of Jazmin Perez she is an inspiration to all latino's as is our beloved Sonia Sotomayor if you guys havent heard his speech to today about education I highly recommended it

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        Getting back on topic....South American countries or Football focused. Although, there seems to be more and more Colombian fighters turning up but nothing of substance yet.
        Agreed. Torres was the last "big" name and Breidis Prescott. Venezuela has Valero and Linares, not bad, IMO, but they are both based in Asia.

Comment

i am not assuming anything unless you speak of hate

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
            embraced boxing as much as Mexico, a country who has produced more great fighters and champions than the rest of Latin America combined?
            I was thinking the same thing recently. Was looking at a map of SA and there are quite a few places who haven't produced a single fighter. PR and Mexico must really have a culture that loves boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Dude you motherfuckers make a big deal out of it. And like I said, you didn't have a daddy. You wouldn't be ****. Just another Haiti.
              You have issues...

If we weren't with the 'ole US of A. we'd still be part of Spain, or whatever stronger power decided to claim this bit of land. You have to understand, PR's (with the exception of a small % of nationalists) have never really felt a need to revolt or bring social change, revolution etc... too mellow for that kind of stuff. I wonder how much more they will take these days though, the current gov. is run by a bunch of damn crooks.

Our island was considered a geopolitical strategic property. It doesn't matter who was in charge, someone would have come along and claimed it. (Dutch, English, Spanish, French.) You seriously blame the current generation for the sins and deals of those past. Those in the past were too damn poor to give a damn who played governor at la Fortaleza dude....

You HATE Puerto Rico... it's people, it's history, and it's culture. This is evident in every single one of your posts...

Relax. Be proud of your heritage. You have a warrior culture that no one would be ashamed of. Why the need to constantly belittle others..?

Comment

PR wouldn't be **** if it wasn't for the U.S.

If Mexico or Cuba were to of had the benefits you guys get. No fucking contest.
                control your drug dealing and maybe you'll be able to use the money the US sends you in something productive

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                  control your drug dealing and maybe you'll be able to use the money the US sends you in something productive
                  Great!! Another leecher.

I swear you guys are like ****roaches up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing recently. Was looking at a map of SA and there are quite a few places who haven't produced a single fighter. PR and Mexico must really have a culture that loves boxing.
                    It is something they have in common, this love of boxing. Great rivalries, as well, as you can already see in this thread. LOL!

I wonder if the rest of Central America roots for a Mexican fighter when he fights a PR fighter.

Comment

At least Mexicans work for their **** you bunch of beggars.
                      while we count the distance we travel in miles, you count it in fences jumped or rivers crossed

how many fences will you jump to watch cotto vs pac? oh wait, you won't see it live

Comment

Working...
                      X