X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Really?? So you talk for the rest of the countries now?? lol

I rather jump a fence and know that I worked for it than to go there off the government checks I saved up.
    Imbecil... Old School PR's who wanted to get ahead enlisted and got shot up in 'Nam, Korea and even WWII. Some people lived off the government, others have purple hearts on the wall as proof of their sacrifice to help their family go up the social ladder.

That's why many get the benefits they do, its an implicit contract.

We provided soldiers, military bases, and plenty of fools racking up their Sears card at 29.99%. You don't think those powers have anything to do with the current state of affairs? It wouldn't benefit the DOD, Sears, Macy's and JC Penny's of the world if PR's were independent I tell you that much...

Look at the macro dude... forget about the punks abusing the system.

Comment

But yet you type the first couple of sentences?? Moron, look at yourself.

Look who started talking **** first...one of you fucking parrots.
      STFU liar you were the one who brought the political card!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
        worked for what, jumping fences? i've never received any coupons in my life. that's for the poor people in here, which is what probably 95% of mexicans would be here
        Bingo! Actually I might call Chicano79us to move here if a I ever need a moving toilet that talks with a funny accent!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          hehehe, it was an invasion.
          dumbasses in PR have voted for them to stay. that invasion was more than a century ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            STFU liar you were the one who brought the political card!!!!!!!!!!!!
            You're the one that went .....OHHH he didn't mention PR. RAWR!!! PR >>>>>Mex in everything Rawr!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              Imbecil... Old School PR's who wanted to get ahead enlisted and got shot up in 'Nam, Korea and even WWII. Some people lived off the government, others have purple hearts on the wall as proof of their sacrifice to help their family go up the social ladder.

That's why many get the benefits they do, its an implicit contract.

We provided soldiers, military bases, and plenty of fools racking up their Sears card at 29.99%. You don't think those powers have anything to do with the current state of affairs? It wouldn't benefit the DOD, Sears, Macy's and JC Penny's of the world if PR's were independent I tell you that much...

Look at the macro dude... forget about the punks abusing the system.
              Puerto Ricans became American Citizens just before the World War, so they can die

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                worked for what, jumping fences? i've never received any coupons in my life. that's for the poor people in here, which is what probably 95% of mexicans would be here

btw, poor people don't have the luxury of saving checks. being a fence jumper, you should know that better than anyone else in here
                EDUCATE your self before posting ****

Comment

You're the one that went .....OHHH he didn't mention PR. RAWR!!! PR >>>>>Mex in everything Rawr!!
                  I pay you 5 cents a crap (American) to be my moving toilet. Take it or leave it.

Comment

PR would be 99% if it wasn't for that one country. Hell even now you lazy asses don't get up to go work.
                    we've never had the problems you're having now, even when the US didn't give us any aid

jumping fences must've made you dizzy, go and rest for a while

Comment

And did I lied???????

Comment

Working...
                      X