Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will rank higher all-time, Joshua or Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Wilder isn’t as skilled as AJ. AJ imo is the much better all around boxer.

most Wilder fans understand he had power and not much else. Cuck Brits and redeemer, Ohio’s #1 cuck, think AJ is some ATG hwt which he never was and never will be.

The Brits need to understand AJ is better than wilder but if he gets caught with the shot Fury got up from its lights out. Zzzzzzzz sleepy time.

Leave a comment:

• Rockybigblower
    replied
    I expect Joshua to eventually be ranked somewhere beside Audley Harrison and David Price....with Harrison and Priceys amateur records balancing out against Joshua's slightly padded but better Pro record.

Leave a comment:

• *Makaveli*
    replied
    I think Wilder would have knocked Joshua out if they fought but AJ has the slightly better record

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    wilder was never good. it was a joke gone wrong

Leave a comment:

• Frankie Coffeecake
    replied
    As it stands Joshua is clearly ahead, but that could change in 2 weeks.

I can't be bothered ranking my top 100 heavyweights but Wilder would be in the top 50s or 60s, Joshua probably the top 30s or 40s

Both guys can still improve that though EVEN IF they lose their next fights.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Wilder won't be ranked unless he beats someone with a pulse after losses to fury.
    beat hrgovic, dubouis, why the and the josh and then I'll rate him

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Right now, Joshua easily, but we will have to see how both regroup and move forward. I do feel that Wilder/Fury 3 isnt gonna play out like most of us expect.

Leave a comment:

• Willie Pep 229
    replied
    AJ needs to redeem himself by taking out Usyk and then beat Fury, and he could make the top 20 ATGs.

Wilder needs to start by beating Fury and then take out either Uysk or AJ and he could rank in the top 20.

But as of today's reality it looks to be just as it is expressed above: the McCall- Smith debate, i.e. othet than Fury's father and Wilder's mother no will actually care which one is ranked higher.

Leave a comment:

• ddeg10
    replied
    Time will tell. Let's re-analyze after October 9th.

Leave a comment:

• Motofan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Will be debated along with the ongoing “who’s better, Oliver McCall or Bonecrusher Smith?” debate.
    Pretty much this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X