Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Comes In At Career-High Weight For Showdown With Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Who me? Please explain how a statement of fact is ruffled feathers? I believe taking exception to a statement of fact is what we’d deem ruffled feathers.
    You bit and went full anti-AJ in two sentences. It obviously got your back up.

We get it, Ruiz beat Joshua...2 years ago.

Enjoy the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Yeah right, like he was even 50% for the Ruiz 1 fight. A guy with bruises all over his face who was looking dazed on fight night and fight week. Ruiz won a fluke and got schooled in a shut out in the rematch.

Usyk is getting sparked tomorrow. Uppercut and left hook combo - write this down!
      Hey you called it a fallacy bud not me so don’t take exception to my reply. You seem to have a great deal more of emotional attachment to this than I. Whereas I could give two s h I t s. In the fights business we say no excuses. I’ve yet to see these magical bruises and this 50% claim until only AFTER he lost. He was bested simple as that. Just call a spade a spade. Ruiz did get schooled because he came in like a whale and AJ got in his bicycle. I would have too after getting sparked the first time. There’s no shame in that. He did what he had to do. I’ll predict he gets on his bicycle in the fight as well. Usyk, while not as powerful as AJ is definitely the superior boxer, faster and is far superior with his feet. Yes AJ will catch him but I don’t see a KO. In addition if he goes for the kill and fails he gases after 4. Its happened in any fight he’s ever fought when going for the unsuccessful kill shot. That has left him vulnerable in every fight where he was knocked down, wobbled and TKOd
      Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 09-24-2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dare7 View Post
        in the Andy Ruiz first fight, that weight gain was for Jared Miller there's no way he could have streamed down to a lighter weight to fight Andy Ruiz after the fight with Jared Miller was cancelled.
        That's a good point. I never thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Hey you called it a fallacy bud not me so don’t take exception to my reply. You seem to have a great deal more of emotional attachment to this than I. Whereas I could give two s h I t s. In the fights business we say no excuses. I’ve yet to see these magical bruises and this 50% claim until only AFTER he lost. He was bested simple as that. Just call a spade a spade. Ruiz did get schooled because he came in like a whale and AJ got in his bicycle. I would have too after getting sparked the first time. There’s no shame in that. He did what he had to do. I’ll predict he gets on his bicycle in the fight as well. Usyk, while not as powerful as AJ is definitely the superior boxer, faster and is far superior with his feet. Yes AJ will catch him but I don’t see a KO. In addition if he goes for the kill and fails he gases after 4. Its happened in any fight he’s ever fought when going for the unsuccessful kill shot. That has left him vulnerable in every fight where he was knocked down, wobbled and TKOd
          Exposing fallacy means emotional attachment to you.

But yer h00mo tendencies that makes you completely insecure and an emotional wreck to the extent of parroting these fallacies is the right thing to do, no?

Yes, Ruiz came in at the weight he did not for power and to lay down yet he never gassed for 12rds. But he looked like absolute ***** at what’s meant to be a better weight against a washed up Arreola in the worst fight of his career.

Most of you are just complete phagggots and the only reason you hate AJ is because he’s the physical specimen you always wished you could be. And that right there is emotional attachment, you complete m00ron.

Comment

I do wonder how Usyk will carry that weight over the course of the fight. Will it eventually wear him down since his body is unaccustomed to it? Maybe AJ can employ the Fury tactic of leaning on him to test it?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Your brother did?
              Lol nope, it's just that my psyche would be relieved if AJ got kod again after running'n'jumpink like a kid flash vs Ruiz. I can't stand his type of boxing, really...

But I'll praise him if he beats usyk by fighting him for real and not running from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Martin beats wallin and ortiz?? I need whatever you're smoking to escape reality
                I second that! Must be some goodddd sht!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Yeah right, the same way Wlad came for a cheque against since he barely threw a punch for 12rds. And the same way Breazeale came for a cheque again Wilder.

Funny how people only make this ludicrous claims when it comes to AJ. Oh, Ruiz lost because he got fat. Martin came for cheque. Pulev is too old. You lot are so predictable - be more creative with yer idiocy.

Not Martin was trying to establish his jab and got countered with overhand right.

Cammarelle was more gifted as a Southpaw than Usyk - he just never turned pro. Heck he annihilated almost all of the current HW contenders in the amateurs.

List of his victims:

Pulev - wide decision
                  David Price - KO
                  Oscar Rivas - wide decision
                  Hunter - almost a shutout
                  Yoka - very wide decision twice
                  Medzhidov - wide decision
                  Hrgovic - wide decision
                  If you're wanting to list his victims, Cammarelle also beat Joshua in the Olympics, but was robbed.

Regardless, most of these "wide decisions" are akin to he won the first couple rounds in a pro bout, which doesn't mean he'd win a 10 round fight.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

If you're wanting to list his victims, Cammarelle also beat Joshua in the Olympics, but was robbed.
                    You’d have an argument with Savon - but zero argument with Cammarelle.

Josh dominated the first rd and expended too much energy thus allowing Cammarelle to dominate the 2nd rd. The last rd was close and Josh finished strong. And he beat Cammarelle a year earlier in Baku - so this isn’t up for debate.

The real robberies were AJ vs Mekhizdov in Baku and Joyce vs Yoka in Brazil. Those were robberies.

Comment

AJ will win between rounds 5 and 8 by KO.

Usyk will give a good fight in the beginning until he gets hit by a big one. He won't be as fast as he has been in his previous fights with all that weight while AJ will be lean and mean. Usyk does not look trimmed and ready to be honest. He purposely put on weight and it won't benefit him in my opinion. Its not like putting on the weight has made him a powerful tank like Mike Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X