Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant On Canelo: He's A Cheater; Did He Test Positive? It's Not Up For Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Eye roll you mean the same way wada just cleared another Reynoso fighter? Did he fail a test or not and was the substance banned? Yes and yes. So technically he cheated. Doesn’t matter what you pad, you have two dirty tests. Not one but two!! Then you go a “hair follicle” test weeks later after litigation…he still tested positive. If tomorrow the wipe the entire internet he still tested positive. It tomorrow they change the rules again, he still had something in his system that didn’t belong there. No matter of soap and water from fans can change that. So accept it and move on.
    How do you guys don’t know what WADA is but follow boxing? Lol. WADA isn’t exclusive to Boxing. WADA covers world sports and specifically the Olympic Standard. Amendments have to be evaluated by the Court of Arbitration. That has sheet to do with Boxing.

it’s just unfortunate that some boxing fans pretend to know what they’re talking about.

the WBC CBP (aka VADA affiliated) have to go off WADA code. The world code. There is no such thing as “WBC changed..” LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I wouldn't say that's old news. Canelo was scared of GGG, took PED's, and got caught. Went on to lose twice to him anyway. I mean, it happened. When Canelo was scared, he took drugs to cheat.
      Nandrolone is more of a Mount Everest for performance enhancement than Clenbuterol. WADA doesn’t have any narrative or leniency to Nandrolone as Clenbuterol. Why am I mentioning Nandrolone? Tyson Fury…

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        You can tell Plant's ego took a major hit here. To be fair, Canelo pushed you, you could of pushed him back, but instead took a swing, missed badly, Canelo countered, and well things did not go well for you. It's not Canelo's fault he's on the top of his game....
        Are you still in grade school?
        Why did Plant have to push Canelo back? he can retaliate however he wants there's no rules in a fight
        Push for push? Please
        Smh
        You fans kill me with your logic

Comment

Haters will cling on to those positive tests for the rest of their lives meanwhile Canelo will continue to beat anyone they put in front of him. The fact is those were trace amounts, consistent with unintentional ingestion. They have now changed the threshold and no one gets busted for those same trace amounts anymore.

Comment

Carrot Top Boyfriends here making all kinds of excuses , plain and simple , Canelhoe push Plant … don’t go around beating the bush … Canelhoe’s Ignorance a bliss … Plant will Ko that Cheating Bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

How do you guys don’t know what WADA is but follow boxing? Lol. WADA isn’t exclusive to Boxing. WADA covers world sports and specifically the Olympic Standard. Amendments have to be evaluated by the Court of Arbitration. That has sheet to do with Boxing.

it’s just unfortunate that some boxing fans pretend to know what they’re talking about.

the WBC CBP (aka VADA affiliated) have to go off WADA code. The world code. There is no such thing as “WBC changed..” LMAO
              Maybe you can retire your hands as canelos jockstrap and do some post history research. I’ve talked at length about vada, wada, and usada…wanna know how far back? Winky Wright. So please when you come trying to brag like you know shhh make sure you don’t show how much of an idiot you actually are. Why bother replying to me and making zero argument. What was that point? To get your post count up? They amended? So what. It was illegal at that point. Listen, son, I know some of y’all picked up boxing as a troll fest in the last few years. Boxers unlike other global scale athletes selectively make deals with the testing body that works best for them. Some have restrictions on substances that others don’t. Hence why one fighter uses usada snd another fighter prefers vada, and another likes wada. And sometimes you get forced to fight under testing by x body and pop. It happens. Did you know you could literally decide what usada tests for specifically? As we learned with Valdez, with vada it’s ok to use this out of action despite being licensed and actively training. Oh and what about Reynoso? How many fighters and excuses are gonna come out or that camp. It’s bad look. Up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
                He tested positive 3-4 years ago, I get plants point. But did he test positive for this fight. The answer is no, plant is focusing too much on unnecessary bullchit and it’s going to works against him. If he wants to bring up old news then one could say he’s working with Conte’s SNACC program and their have been multiple fighters test positive for banned substance. Conte is the biggest drug cheat of them all. So what does that say about plant
                They put the question to Plant as he said it while back and they asked if he still stands by it, Plant has a point that yes he did test positive but was he cheating that's a grey area.

Comment

Plant getting destroyed come fight night. No way hes gona last 12 rounds especially with all the crap hes talking. Only way he makes it 12 rounds is if hes practically running the whole fight
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Maybe you can retire your hands as canelos jockstrap and do some post history research. I’ve talked at length about vada, wada, and usada…wanna know how far back? Winky Wright. So please when you come trying to brag like you know shhh make sure you don’t show how much of an idiot you actually are. Why bother replying to me and making zero argument. What was that point? To get your post count up? They amended? So what. It was illegal at that point. Listen, son, I know some of y’all picked up boxing as a troll fest in the last few years. Boxers unlike other global scale athletes selectively make deals with the testing body that works best for them. Some have restrictions on substances that others don’t. Hence why one fighter uses usada snd another fighter prefers vada, and another likes wada. And sometimes you get forced to fight under testing by x body and pop. It happens. Did you know you could literally decide what usada tests for specifically? As we learned with Valdez, with vada it’s ok to use this out of action despite being licensed and actively training. Oh and what about Reynoso? How many fighters and excuses are gonna come out or that camp. It’s bad look. Up and down.
                    I’m sorry you got schooled. Don’t feel sorry, I give you benefit of doubt that you fabricate the facts instead of not knowing…. Everything you wrote makes no sense. Since VADA can’t do anything, why doesn’t industry ask VADA more questions on the matter? Lol. Nobody bothers because industry doesn’t even trust the WBC CBP program because of conflicts of interest, so they just let it be.

Plant’s only talking smack because he knows he’s going to lose. Think about it… Canelo’s been drug tested all year since Smith. Plant wants the public to remember that he said it because Canelo is going to be Undisputed. We saw this behavior from Hearn’s team in the SRL build up for accusations on steroids. Nothing new.

Comment

He's not wrong though. Canelo did turn up with banned substance no matter what way you try to cut it. With Canelo's trainers excuse, plenty of other fighters from Mexico would turn up positive to a banned substance with the amount of fighters that come from there. It's ironic that it is kind of the high level ones that have. Didn't Luis Nery as well? Then Oscar Valdez. I'm sure I'm missing plenty from the past but these 3 stand in mind as of most recent.

Canelo has skills we cannot deny, but there is no doubt that they're more than likely enhanced with the extra something something he's taken. The fact that his trainer gets super annoyed when it is brought up, more than likely indicates he's guilty and it gets him heated that he's being called out for something he thought would go unnoticed.

Whatever at this point. Canelo is the cash cow. He could show up to the ring with needles protruding from all over his body and nobody would probably bat an eye. When you're cash, you're the King in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X