Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant To Canelo: Keep Laughing, Motherf-----; You're Gonna Find Out When Everyone Else Did - When It's Too Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant To Canelo: Keep Laughing, Motherf-----; You're Gonna Find Out When Everyone Else Did - When It's Too Late

Caleb Plant has always relished the underdog role, though never more so than ahead of the biggest fight of his pro career. It's no surprise that Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is favored to prevail in their upcoming undisputed super middleweight championship clash which takes place November 6 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Guadalajara's Alvarez (56-1-2, 38KOs)--who holds the WBC/WBA/WBO titles--is already a -1200 favorite to defend his belts and add Plant's IBF title to his collection in their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unclassy move to insult the opponent's trainer.

To be fair, Canelo should have used this line from Reservoir Dogs to warn him first: "You keep talking like a bltch, I'm gonna slap you like a bltch."
    ReggieKray ReggieKray likes this.

Comment

Carnelo almost pushed this fvkcing bum off the stage
      what a trashass fight this drama actually put eyes on it though

Comment

Reynoso is Fat lol
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

My boy, you looked weak. When you make strong statements, accusing someone of cheating, you got to look them in the eye, not hide behind sunglasses. You got checked, I was rooting for you but you are a passive sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Caleb Plant has always relished the underdog role, though never more so than ahead of the biggest fight of his pro career. It's no surprise that Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is favored to prevail in their upcoming undisputed super middleweight championship clash which takes place November 6 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Guadalajara's Alvarez (56-1-2, 38KOs)--who holds the WBC/WBA/WBO titles--is already a -1200 favorite to defend his belts and add Plant's IBF title to his collection in their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event.
            [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO

Plant went full-Majorga on Team Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              My boy, you looked weak. When you make strong statements, accusing someone of cheating, you got to look them in the eye, not hide behind sunglasses. You got checked, I was rooting for you but you are a passive sucker.
              He didn't "accuse" him of cheating. He stated a fact. Canelo got caught and was suspended. Fact. Period. It would be much different if he accused someone of cheating who never got caught.

Comment

Great verbal shots. Looks like Plant can get under Alvarez's skin. Hard for Alvarez to spar with Plant verbally. He'll have to do it physically. I like Plant's guts. Looking forward to this showdown. If Alvarez doesn't win, that would be something. It's called crow. This will be a great fight. Don't count Plant out yet.
                Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Golovkin beat you 8-4 or 9-3 Canelo. Not even PEDs made you win that night. And Floyd schooled you.

You are not so good and you are on PEDs. Calm the **** down.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

He didn't "accuse" him of cheating. He stated a fact. Canelo got caught and was suspended. Fact. Period. It would be much different if he accused someone of cheating who never got caught.
                    Facts. Canelo must be an atheist because he throws a tantrum when someone states the facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X