Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant To Canelo: Keep Laughing, Motherf-----; You're Gonna Find Out When Everyone Else Did - When It's Too Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mthrfukr
    "waaa dont say that about my mommy!"
    B!tch..
    "waaaa leave my dog out of this! "
    Cksuknassfkn PED cheat!
    "That's all legal in Mexico! And I dont use PED's!"
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-22-2021, 12:18 AM.

Comment

CHEATERS 4 EVER "CANELO TEAM" Eddy is a fruitcake and Saul is half a fruitcake
      Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

He didn't "accuse" him of cheating. He stated a fact. Canelo got caught and was suspended. Fact. Period. It would be much different if he accused someone of cheating who never got caught.
        We all know Clenelo got busted, Caleb Plant has recently indirectly accused Saul of ongoing PED abuse. Caleb Plant, needed to look Alvarez dead in the eye, that would of probably prevented the cut on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
          Reynoso is Fat lol
          Robi13 Robi13 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            My boy, you looked weak. When you make strong statements, accusing someone of cheating, you got to look them in the eye, not hide behind sunglasses. You got checked, I was rooting for you but you are a passive sucker.
            Lol.....there's no way you were rooting for him....

Comment

Looks like Plant´s lack of hand speed might be a problem.
              Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Lol.....there's no way you were rooting for him....
                I lost my confidence in 'Sweet-Hands' Caleb Plant, honest I believed he was going to do it.

Comment

Plant stats:

almost 30 years old
                  only 21 fights
                  low KO ratio with resume of complete bums
                  nobody can even name his top 3 wins because they all suck
                  won his title from a venezuelean uber eats driver

just watched some of his clips, hes so much slower than canelo, canelo will eat this guy up with counters.

in the super 6 era, this guy caleb would never have a belt, he would be a sparring partner and working as a dry wall installer during the day

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
                    Great verbal shots. Looks like Plant can get under Alvarez's skin. Hard for Alvarez to spar with Plant verbally. He'll have to do it physically. I like Plant's guts. Looking forward to this showdown. If Alvarez doesn't win, that would be something. It's called crow. This will be a great fight. Don't count Plant out yet.

plant is a bum. he wouldnt be a title holder in a better era. words mean nothing, canelo barely speaks english, so what he got some verbal jabs. canelo is a far superior fighter and will give him a beating. the last belt holder he fought talked a lot of trash too and got his face broken.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Golovkin beat you 8-4 or 9-3 Canelo. Not even PEDs made you win that night. And Floyd schooled you.

You are not so good and you are on PEDs. Calm the **** down.
                      Kazakhs don’t care about Argentinians parading their Europeaness. Kazakhs know Mexicans are on a higher level than Argentinians.

Comment

Working...
                      X