Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant To Canelo: Keep Laughing, Motherf-----; You're Gonna Find Out When Everyone Else Did - When It's Too Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is a PED cheat and his skills are superior. Combine the two and you have a pretty hard guy to beat. Plant did what he had to with the last few fellows he fought and earned a payday. This fight will play out like the Billy vs Nelo fight, except that Plant will actually try to fight..stopped around 10.
    hope Plant wins though canelo is a boring cashcow
    Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Plant looked shook even before he got sonned on that stage. He’s not built for this level.
      He got the appetizer at the presser. He’ll get the full course meal in a few weeks.
      And Plant will be enjoying the dessert in the form of millions of dollars he will have made and laughing all the way to the bank after helping sell the buys with the drama. No one on planet earth gets shook when they see the millions they will make for less than an hour of work, especially not boxers.
      Last edited by richardt; 09-22-2021, 11:18 AM.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

And Plant will be enjoying the dessert in the form of millions of dollars he will have made and laughing all the way to the bank after helping sell the buys with the drama. No one on planet earth gets shook when they see the millions they will make for less than an hour of work, especially not boxers.
        Good for him. He can cash that check after getting sparked by the cash cow.
        He tried to duck the fight but Haymon stepped in and bent the knee.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I lost my confidence in 'Sweet-Hands' Caleb Plant, honest I believed he was going to do it.
          Lol If I actually looked at the name first, I wouldn't have made that comment. I believe you
          So, whats making you a non believer? Is it that little brawl?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Facts. Canelo must be an atheist because he throws a tantrum when someone states the facts.
            lmaoo I can never tell if you like Canelo or not

Comment

Saul fought better competition on DAZN. I respect his will, determination and craftsmanship but will never pay to see him beat up a B Lister regardless of how many phony belts they create to sell this garbage.
              BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

Good for him. He can cash that check after getting sparked by the cash cow.
                He tried to duck the fight but Haymon stepped in and bent the knee.
                If Plant didn't want the fight, he couldn't be forced to take it. He wanted it, that is why they are fighting. In the end, Plant will make more money due to the antics both fighters showed yesterday. The only thing shook will be his account after adding a lot of zeros after the main monetary decimal. It is all theatrics on that stage since the fight probably needed more sales.
                Last edited by richardt; 09-22-2021, 01:06 PM.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Lol If I actually looked at the name first, I wouldn't have made that comment. I believe you
                  So, whats making you a non believer? Is it that little brawl?
                  Caleb Plant seems impulsive and fell into range, and got dealt with ; yeah you can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Golovkin beat you 8-4 or 9-3 Canelo. Not even PEDs made you win that night. And Floyd schooled you.

You are not so good and you are on PEDs. Calm the **** down.
                    You forgot Lara.
                    Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post

You forgot Lara.
                      That's right, Canelo has lost to, in order:
                      1. Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
                      2. Erislandy Lara
                      3. Gennady Golovkin
                      4. Gennady Golovkin
                      That's four losses, not one. It doesn't make Canelo a worse boxer, but we need to keep it real. Record: 63-4-1
                      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X