Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Shuts Down Rumors Of A Canelo Rivalry: We Don't Have Any History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that people feel empowered by the internet , when infact they are nobodies

Comment

Ward does a couple rounds of commentary during Canelo vs Mosely
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post
        Ward mentioning something that no one has brought up, he's looking for a payday.
        I saw the interview, Ward was pounded with questions and was very humble with his answers. He just wants to help a fellow brother! That’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          This was primarily sparked by butt hurt canelo fans because when Ward was asked about canelo beating Kovalev, Ward rightfully stated that Kovalev was no longer the “Krusher” and clearly wasn’t the same fighter that he faced. Obviously he was saying the truth which bothered canelo fans. That combined with Ward helping Plant also has Canelo fans all worked up because god forbid anyone support the opponent of the man they idolize. It’s like religious fanatics believing someone is disrespecting the god that they pray to nightly.

Ward knows this first hand he destroyed kovalev's balls.

Canelo was able to beat Kovalev without cheating.
          ReggieKray likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

I agree with your take, but its the way he's doing it. He went out his way and reached out to plant. Plus they made this high production video for the public, where he's not only training him, but he also talks about the keys to victory for plant....this whole ordeal seems to be planned and part of a bigger motive
            Would there be criticism at all if another fighter did this for Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

This is a new low for you….you’re claiming it was more impressive in how Canelo beat an old shopworn Kovalev who’s aldready been beaten several times and knocked out as well? Shame shame I know your name!
              slimPickings and El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Ward is just showing something that’s very rare in boxing, he’s supporting his fellow American against Canelo. Something every other nationality does boldly but Americans rarely do out of fear of criticism. This is the legacy of the odd political correctness of boxing. Everyone else is allowed to be vehemently nationalistic and patriotic….Ward is telling the world he doesn’t give a damn about the boxing PC culture

mind blown. i thought caleb plant was a eurobum, i look him up and hes from the US. He has the resume of a eurobum, why hasnt he fought anybody if he is a 3 hour flight from vegas. This is shameful for him to represent america.
                LeOoze and like this.

Comment

This is a new low for you….you’re claiming it was more impressive in how Canelo beat an old shopworn Kovalev who’s aldready been beaten several times and knocked out as well? Shame shame I know your name!

Ward never decisively beat kovalev. First fight he was lucky to get the win. Second fight he literally, im saying literally punched him in the balls 5 times in a row. Kov was looking at the ref for his 5 minutes and ref waived it off. Ref had to be paid off to waive a 5 punch direct to the ball combination off as a legitimate stoppage.

Comment

Ward is just showing something that’s very rare in boxing, he’s supporting his fellow American against Canelo. Something every other nationality does boldly but Americans rarely do out of fear of criticism. This is the legacy of the odd political correctness of boxing. Everyone else is allowed to be vehemently nationalistic and patriotic….Ward is telling the world he doesn’t give a damn about the boxing PC culture
                    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

A kov who had been beaten thrice, given short notice after damn near losing to Yarde and a rehydration clause. FOH

Comment

Working...
                      X