Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Shuts Down Rumors Of A Canelo Rivalry: We Don't Have Any History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    making posts and commenting on 20 different posts from other people in 1 thread are two different things. So yes, you’re a desperate loser thirsting for attention and when you don’t get it, you throw fits like a lil bi**h. So yes you’re ignored frequently, by any and everyone with sense . Because you’re stupid, your pauses either make no sense or too ridiculous to waste any time on, and lastly, ignoring you is what makes you angriest. So much so that you continuously respond begging for attention. It’s hysterical to see. Fkn cornball.
    No, knowing the truth is what makes you angriest. I've clowned you hard. You've ran and deflected every time and made an arse of yourself. Your narcissism can't handle it. Me forcing you to deflect all the time because you can't answer a straight question hurts your kind and makes them seethe with anger. Then the projections come in. Trying to use emotion by being spiteful with strawmen arguments will also flow. You see, i actually know HOW angry you are. You're a diary for me. You let me read EVERYTHING. Your delusion cannot, and won't help you. But you keep on making the same insane mistakes. It lets me know how deep your problems are.

Type into Google: What kind of person deflects all the time. What kind of person Slanders all the time. What are the behaviours of a narcissist. What kind of person projects all the time. Contradictions, hypocrisy, lying, all on a pathological level.

I know you inside out. Delusion can't help you. It actually makes it much harder for you. But know what i know. Look at yourself in the mirror by researching your patterns. See why the professionals consider your type to be the most dangerous and what they advise when coming up against your characteristics. It's chilling all the personality disorders you actually have.

It doesn't effect me though. I've known about Americans for many years. I'm clued up about everything you are. That's why i ask direct questions. I know you like the back of my hand.

As for more delusion about not replying to me.... Well, yet again you make an arse of yourself because you've replied to everything. The facts tell the opposite story. My back pocket is where you belong. Fantasy is a b1tch.

Mind how you go.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    you’d think that someone with your username would have a better understanding of where balls are located. Not one shot hit Kovalev in the balls.

its on video in slow motion. suggest you actually watch it

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by elfag View Post

5 punch combination to the balls are now called "body shots" ?
    you’d think that someone with your username would have a better understanding of where balls are located. Not one shot hit Kovalev in the balls.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Wobbled him with a right to the face and made him quit on body shots. Never took banned substances either. Good job avoiding answering whether canelo would’ve faced that version of Kovalev though. Lol

5 punch combination to the balls are now called "body shots" ?

Leave a comment:

• Szef
    replied
    now you’re just making shet up. The ref didn’t admit any wrong doing, he actually stood by his decision.

Tony Weeks defended his decision in a statement to RingTV.com: They were on the line, they were on the belt, and they were good punches, and I don’t need to review instant replay because of the punishment that Kovalev was taking. He clearly lost the fight and I stopped it.”

As much time as you spend on your knees Sid knee, you should have a better idea of knowing where balls are located. Now stop stalking me weirdo.
    Did Ward low blow Kovalev 5 times in a row, yes or no?

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post

Lmao look at this v@gin@ all hurt. You just described yourself and how you view things, don't try and push your insecurities on me. I was one who criticized Canelo and never thought that his team would take the Lara fight and yet he stepped up, it was a fight where he had nothing to gain and lots to loss. And I well criticize him once again after he finishes unifying all the belts once beats Plant. If he doesn't take on Benavidez or if he decides to go back down to 160 and doesn't fight Charlo or boring Andrade I'll be here calling him out. I really wouldn't want to see him fight 3G again because we all know how that fight would end and I rather avoid seeing the beat down. You obviously don't know how much Canelo gets criticized in Mexico, even though he is the face of boxing he has worked himself to the top better than most of the current P4P fighters when he could have easily took an easier route. For you 3G fans that defended everything he said and couldn't do you guys have no room to say anything when it comes to Canelo
    I know canelo gets criticized in Mexico, by real Mexicans. Thats not you. You’re a sensitive groupie who had to go back 8 years to the last time you supposedly criticized Canelo. That mens no criticism for failing vada tests, no criticism for dropping multiple titles, no criticism for trying to fight several 35 and older opponents, no criticism for favoritism for judges. News flash, you’re just another groupie who can’t be unbiased because of your man love for Canelo.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 09-21-2021, 09:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• El-Malo-
    replied
    whatever you say alt account. And I don’t defend ggg. But, I know for a fact that if canelo was some white guy from Europe while ggg was the Mexican, your entire view on canelo and their history would be different. You’d see canelo as a cheater who used illegal substances and received multiple gift decisions. That’s why I don’t take you bozos seriously. Your views on boxing are based on thinking that you must support the Mexican because you think it makes you an actual Mexican from Mexico. If it’s a Mexican/canelo being discussed, you’ll defend any and everything that they do because you’re a biased simple minded moron who’s not a real boxing fan.
    Lmao look at this v@gin@ all hurt. You just described yourself and how you view things, don't try and push your insecurities on me. I was one who criticized Canelo and never thought that his team would take the Lara fight and yet he stepped up, it was a fight where he had nothing to gain and lots to loss. And I well criticize him once again after he finishes unifying all the belts once beats Plant. If he doesn't take on Benavidez or if he decides to go back down to 160 and doesn't fight Charlo or boring Andrade I'll be here calling him out. I really wouldn't want to see him fight 3G again because we all know how that fight would end and I rather avoid seeing the beat down. You obviously don't know how much Canelo gets criticized in Mexico, even though he is the face of boxing he has worked himself to the top better than most of the current P4P fighters when he could have easily took an easier route. For you 3G fans that defended everything he said and couldn't do you guys have no room to say anything when it comes to Canelo

Leave a comment:

• LEONIDAS26@
    replied
    Originally posted by tokon View Post

Nice post and analysis.

Thanks.
    No problem. And Thanks to you for the positivity and neutrality as well as keen observations reflected in your comments.
    Cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• tokon
    replied
    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Lol your really hung up on that huh. Bro he was a career smw. He only had 4 fights at lhw.
    Hahaha, seems you are too.
    You're right though, he finished out as a light heavy champion - so he wasn't a career smw.
    ​Peace!

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by tokon View Post

Errrm, no.

"Career SMW" means he spent his career at 168. Ward didn't, his last few career fights and titles were at 175.
    Lol your really hung up on that huh. Bro he was a career smw. He only had 4 fights at lhw.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X