Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I'll Do Everything in My Power To Fight Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's confused. He means Wilder.
    SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

All bs this one. Stop saying you want to fight a top 2 heavyweight & fight one. They other 2 are on a trilogy ffs.
      What if Wilder wins?
      Edward won't block that one with Whyte much.
      All money & clauses first will swan off to China & fight Zhang for mo money in a voluntary.
      & apart from each other the other 2s resumes are worse xD
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

There was no requirement for Wilder to sign with DAZN in order to fight AJ. John Skipper of DAZN offered Wilder his own fantastic 3 fight deal which included a match and rematch with AJ. Wilder turned it down. Hearn wasn't involved in that offer, it was between DAZN and Wilder.
        Personally i think Wilder should have taken that money but Dazn couldn't make assurances with that offer, Skipper even said he got the offer wrong. Aj was signed with sky & still is, Aj would have had to sign that.
        Look at ggg & canelo, they signed both & Still couldn't make the trilogy fight xD
        Aj in 18 Wilder in 19 they were both happy to avoid each other milking the belts against old men. Disrespecting the game & the fans.

Comment

Maybe i'm imagining things but it feels to me like the language is getting more and more noncommittal from both camps recently when they talk about fighting each other. Its more "hope" "maybe" "perhaps" "possibly" now.

I think we've passed the point of ideal marination for this fight anyway. It doesnt feel the same as it once did because they've ****ed around for too long and burnt people out with the teasing and waiitng.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I recall several statements by Olafemi along the lines of “you fight him” talking to the fans who were calling for him to fight wilder as well as others along the lines of him not being ready yet for wilder. Hearn didn’t want to have his man fight wilder unless he could get assurances on both men’s careers in case wilder beat Olafemi. For some reason, Hearn doesn’t treat fury and his tram like he treated wilder and his and I would really love to hear why
            Because Fury sells tickets. The risk/reward with Wilder isn't in the same league. Joshua/Fury would be an enormous event in the UK- possibly the most lucrative sporting event ever mounted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Personally i think Wilder should have taken that money but Dazn couldn't make assurances with that offer, Skipper even said he got the offer wrong. Aj was signed with sky & still is, Aj would have had to sign that.
              Look at ggg & canelo, they signed both & Still couldn't make the trilogy fight xD
              Aj in 18 Wilder in 19 they were both happy to avoid each other milking the belts against old men. Disrespecting the game & the fans.
              Skipper didn't handle the offer right. He shouldn't have met up with Wilder and his team to discuss the details unless Wilder accepted the deal first, over social media. Like Shelley Finkel said, no point meeting up to discuss a deal unless you already know the other side will accept it. Otherwise, the meeting might not be productive.

Comment

I recall several statements by Olafemi along the lines of “you fight him” talking to the fans who were calling for him to fight wilder as well as others along the lines of him not being ready yet for wilder. Hearn didn’t want to have his man fight wilder unless he could get assurances on both men’s careers in case wilder beat Olafemi. For some reason, Hearn doesn’t treat fury and his tram like he treated wilder and his and I would really love to hear why
                This clown...
                ​​​​​
                In one post he's calling a Joshua fan immature, then in the next one he's consigning a post by a guy who calls Joshua 'Ass Juice'

​​​​​
                Last edited by Szef; 09-19-2021, 05:53 AM.
                TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Do you recall Wilder saying this to Tyson Fury?

"You know I was offered more money to fight Joshua than I was getting to fight you."

Destroys any argument Wilder fans/AJ haters have,

Comment

Everybody knows you will, hell you already did despite all the knowledgeable hardcore fans on here claimed you would run a mile.

Thats 3 people AJ is apparently **** scared of that’s had an offer in front of them for a career high payday.

Comment

Truly amazing….I don’t know who you are but you managed to not address anything I said in the post while simultaneously showing a glaring example of immaturity that 100% guarantees you are significantly younger than I am….thereby revealing that I have no interest in interacting with someone so young, immature, and clearly uneducated on the strength (or lack thereof) of such buffoonish post
                      OldSkoolidiot, just shut your old behind up, you clearly a Wilder PBC fan girl, always blaming Eddie for everything that happens to your drama queen Wilder...Wilder himself confirmed he was offered way more more 120m to fight AJ but the coward turned it down, Wilder fan girls are so immature and stoopid as F

Comment

Working...
                      X