Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Details a Tense Phone Exchange With Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Details a Tense Phone Exchange With Anthony Joshua

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury revealed the details of a recent phone call with Anthony Joshua, who holds the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world titles. Fury claims that received a call from Joshua, with their interaction being pretty tense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Furys lying he’s been calling AJ at least since 2019 and is seen deflecting the fight as he somehow thinks Joshua shouldn’t be asking a time when they fight ? He’s basically using his name again when a fight is near .

https://www.sportbible.com/australia...stiny-20210316
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

It’s going to be interesting who takes who’s side on this

Comment

And what exactly was the details of the call 'cos Fury said absolutely nothing in the transcript...must be a slow news day

Comment

If fury ever decides to take on Joshua and his biggest ever payday Joshua is gonna absolutely batter him..........he likes talking about Joshua but that’s all it’s been and I’ll don’t think he will ever step in the ring with him......I think he knows Joshua will KO him
          Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Floyd Fury vs Manny Joshua.

Comment

The win for Fury will be so emphatic poor Joshua will not take a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                It’s going to be interesting who takes who’s side on this
                Taking sides. You cuck. You’re a fockin loser.

Comment

'I won't reveal what I said but take my word for it, it was the funniest, most brutal, most amazing trash talk of all time'
                  Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

So Fury in coming out in public to cry that AJ was bullying on the phone? Quite pathetic. This guy never act as a champion for once. I hope Wilder manages to ko him in a brutal fashion.

Comment

Working...
                    X