Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Should Lose Title Status if Wilder Trilogy is Delayed Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Should Lose Title Status if Wilder Trilogy is Delayed Again

Eddie Hearn, the promoter heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte, believes that Tyson Fury should be stripped of his WBC heavyweight title if his upcoming defense is further delayed. Fury has been inactive since February 2020, when he stopped Deontay Wilder to capture the WBC world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All the hearn haters/pbc fangirls are conflicted right now.

Comment

Dead right. He's just holding the whole division up. Does he even know what a title defence is lol?
      Ry92, HitmanTommy and 3 others like this.

Comment

If it is delayed again then I agree. However, I don't agree with another email champ in Whyte. Make the Whyte vs Wilder fight to sort it out
        Szef, Gamboal00 and 7 others like this.

Comment

Edward wants another email paper belt holder whos never beaten anyone xD

Comment

Hearn desperate to see Fury stripped so his bum boy Shyte can get a free belt.

Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              Dead right. He's just holding the whole division up. Does he even know what a title defence is lol?
              He isn't, contract clauses & promoter's are.
              You saying rematch clause himself didn't hold up the division for 18 months getting rag dolled then running away from Ruiz who wanted undesputed with Wilder.
              31/32 now & stil never boxed a top 2 heavyweight. Has a rematch clauses even with mandatories where rules stating the opposite ate set, coward.

They're all as bad as each other.
              Last edited by Sayithowitisuk; 09-08-2021, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                Edward wants another email paper belt holder whos never beaten anyone xD
                Well that wouldn't be Whyte as his record is one of the best in the division. That said it's a weak division. Whyte vs Wilder should be ordered though. I hope the trilogy happens though, but PBC main events are dropping like flies this year. Just bad luck for 21 it seems.

Comment

I don't agree with Hearn that there is zero interest in Fury-Wilder 3.

I would say nobody would want to see a fourth fight, that it must be over after a third, without any DQ or controversial ending.

There was no controversy about the second fight. But yes, some people are intrigued because they know Wilder might perform better and has that big right hand that gives him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

He isn't, contract clauses & promoter's are.
                    You saying rematch clause himself didn't hold up the division for 18 months getting rag dolled then running away from Ruiz who wanted undesputed with Wilder.
                    31/32 now & stil never boxed a top 2 heavyweight. Has a rematch clauses even with mandatories where rules stating the opposite ate set, coward.

They're all as bad as each other.
                    You last statement salvaged your post

Comment

Working...
                    X