Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: Difference If There Is Rematch With Pacquiao Is We Will Be Even Better Prepared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas: Difference If There Is Rematch With Pacquiao Is We Will Be Even Better Prepared

Yordenis Ugas never had any doubt in his ability to beat Manny Pacquiao, nor does he see a potential rematch being any more competitive. Talks of a sequel have surfaced on the heels of Ugas' twelve-round decision win over the legendary Filipino southpaw in their August 21 welterweight title fight. Ugas (27-4, 12KOs) won by scores of 116-112, 116-112 and 115-113 in a fight he accepted on just eleven days' notice, replacing an injured Errol Spence (27-0, 21KOs) atop a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There shouldn't be a need to be better prepared for a rematch because I don't believe that Pac will ever fight again. At 43 years old he knows that he is no longer the same fighter he once was 11, 12 or 13 years ago. He has nothing left to prove now. He is going to retire.

Comment

I can't tell if Ugas is more a class act or just money-smart. I think both of them.

Anyhow, let's hope the rematch never happens.

Comment

Well that would ring true for both fighters. But I hope Pacquiao hangs them up

Comment

Ugas still trying to convince people that he wasn't preparing for Manny that whole time is funny. I will be surprised if Manny takes the rematch. 11 days to train for Manny Pacquiao? Lol doubt it. Politics it seems.

Comment

I think Ugas' had the greater adjustment to make, going from Maidana to Pacquiao! He'll be even better! I think Pacquiao over trained, and he would have been beaten even worse by Spence. If Pacquiao runs and wins the Presidency, I think he retires from boxing. However, if he does not run, or does not win, i can see him fighting again! Reports continually state that Manny has a significant debt to "BIR," their version of the IRS.

Comment

PAC doesn’t want to go out on a loss and such a dominant loss at that. They need to do it again and Ugas needs to be more aggressive as he was during the 12th round that resulted in the ugly facial injuries that pac had

Comment

Originally posted by mind_blown View Post
                Ugas still trying to convince people that he wasn't preparing for Manny that whole time is funny. I will be surprised if Manny takes the rematch. 11 days to train for Manny Pacquiao? Lol doubt it. Politics it seems.
                ———-
                So Ugas knew that Spence was injured and he knew that Manny would pick him to replace Spence. Manny loyalists are worse than Wilder’s. I thought I’d heard it all …

Comment

Originally posted by mind_blown View Post
                  How would he have known?? What proof are you offering other than "I think"?

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post

How would he have known?? What proof are you offering other than "I think"?
                    Ugas uploaded a video of him sparring a southpaw 4 days before spencer AND maidana pulled out. Who knows how long he actually was training for pac

Comment

Working...
                    X