Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: This Wilder Would KO The 'Old Wilder' in Two Rounds - He'll KO Fury in Five!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: This Wilder Would KO The 'Old Wilder' in Two Rounds - He'll KO Fury in Five!

Malik Scott, the head trainer for Deontay Wilder, is promising a new and improved version of the 'Bronze Bomber' when he collides with WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. The two rivals will trade punches for a third time on October 9th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Malik is really putting all his chips down on 'this version' of Wilder. I think we're getting a repeat of the second fight.

I would love to see Fury eat the canvas quickly. Only to see how quickly the Fury posse becomes the Wilder posse and then the Fury camp(site) to pack up and go back to Morecambe.

Comment

I give wilder a 33% chance of winning now multi factors nothing to lose long as layoff maybe been marine training on the jab as a weapon basic combos basic boxing n some iq shh. If so n got used to walking round 230-235 which looks weight from photos looks biggers then we gonna have a brawl i think fury still wins but a more focused actually somewhat able to box wilder will be deadly because of right hand always give 20% add in factors early chance increases 30-40% 33 be safe

Comment

Wilder can knock out anyone we all know this, he just can't box and for that reason he will not win the fight. I don't believe its in his game plan to take a backward step and when he realises that he is forced to he will panic and then start thinking about the costume, fury's gloves, the baby oil and Mark Breland.

DEONTAY sacks MALIK on the 10th October and employs radio Raheem as new head coach

Comment

I hope Wilder does KTFO Fury but I seem to remember Malik Scott as big on talk and little on action in his career
          786 786 likes this.

Comment

If wilder comes out punching in combination with the hand speed he actually does possess then it’s going to be a painful night for Tyson. If he does t, Tyson wins again

Comment

He hasn't improved. I'll say it confidently. It's all nonsense.

Want to know why?

Suddenly deciding to box more is all good. Training that way is great. But you need a few proper fights to really master what you're doing. In those fights you'd face increasingly competent boxers who would test you and force you to improve.

Basically, you don't suddenly decide to learn to box... and then go into the ring against arguably the best, most natural, heavyweight boxer in the world and play him at his own game.

It doesn't happen, and if for some reason that's Wilder's plan, then it's a suicide mission.

Of course I need to add the usual caveat "if this fight happens", which I don't think it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                He hasn't improved. I'll say it confidently. It's all nonsense.

Want to know why?

Suddenly deciding to box more is all good. Training that way is great. But you need a few proper fights to really master what you're doing. In those fights you'd face increasingly competent boxers who would test you and force you to improve.

Basically, you don't suddenly decide to learn to box... and then go into the ring against arguably the best, most natural, heavyweight boxer in the world and play him at his own game.

It doesn't happen, and if for some reason that's Wilder's plan, then it's a suicide mission.

Of course I need to add the usual caveat "if this fight happens", which I don't think it will.
                He knows how to box, he won an Olympic bronze medal boxing and the heavyweight championship as a pro and defended it 10 times. The problem is he stopped boxing and began to rely on his power only. He won the title fighting off the back foot, moving, jabbing. He simply stopped during the szpilka fight and became reliant on the right hand. Terry Norris was DESTROYED by Simon Brown….beaten to a pulp…and then had a training camp to relearn what he had lost when he began to rely on power…he came back and gave Brown the boxing lesson of his life. It can be done, it’s been done before. One simply has to look back at many an example in boxing history. There was boxing before Eddie Hearn….

Comment

Lol Scott's statements are getting more random. Is this guna be the next in house fight? Wilder vs Wilder?

Comment

Omg these guys talk more than. Jeff fkn horn and Dillian Whyte. Just shut up and get beat already.

Comment

Working...
                    X