Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'm A Little Bit Worried About Pacquiao; This Could Be It; Didn't Have Great Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post

The last time Roach did that, it got him fired (Horn).
    If he's truly concerned, he wouldn't fear that response! R.I.P. Brother Naazim!

Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

He didn't look that bad at all. He would still be favored against anybody beside Spence or Crawford. May even be favored in a rematch with Ugas.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        He didn't look that bad at all. He would still be favored against anybody beside Spence or Crawford. May even be favored in a rematch with Ugas.
        Ugas is not that good and Manny looked like he did against Horn, I think a lot of guys will give Manny a beating now, he better bring Horn out of retirement if he wants to keep fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

You are Cuban and you might actually be Ugas.
          lol that’s kinda funny ngl. But real talk…Ugas is a very very accomplished fighter he’s better than Porter and Danny garcia if u think TC who lost rounds to mean machine Jose benevidez and kell Brook wouldn’t lose more rounds to ugas ur trippin lol. And ugas has never been KOd in his career he ain’t no mean machine or Kelly Brook in the chin department. The Porter fight if it materializes would have bud fighting the 6th best WW in the division 1.esj 2. TC 3. Ugas 4.boots 5. Vergil 6.thurman/ Porter

Comment

Pac was overtrained on this fight. He’s tried so hard to impress the Fans and Media around him. Pac can still fight. I thought Ugas will be a harder fight than Spence. But what happened was Pac not
            moving well for this fight from rd 1.

Comment

This fight way different than horn fight manny to stationary not good at age size especially vs power hitters like spence. Ugas is very very good cubans in general highly underrated boxers cause dont speak english n usually fights backfoot 100% time while ugas is willing to exchange with u. I hate arum think crawford is good. But how good who knows your suppose to look good va nobodies. So cause resume n eye test of ugas ugas beat porter to most ppl so 2 top 4 wins n a legit belt at welter how mamy top 5 wins matches crawford has how many top 10 bud been relevant for near decade ugas like 2-3 yrs unless super die hard fan or cuban

Comment

The only thing the Ugas and Horn fight had in common was Pac being undersized. Pac lost to Horn because Horn was rough and Pac was cut. Ugas legit beat Pac behind the jab and staying within himself.

Comment

Even on PACS BEST night he couldn’t beat an Ugas nor Floyd. I admire Manny for taking on all challenges with and without PEDS or catchweight. But great champions beat great fights hole they are in their prime. E should not forget the past decade and weigh what makes one great.

Comment

Pac s really needs someone to sort cramp issues out. Are you telling me there's not even one expert in world who can.help pac? Too late now.

That's why Pac should have retired after thurman but Pac likes a challenge, not finishing against the bertos and Connors of world.
                    now Pac needs another last fight and hope his legs aren't cramped. When you go out on shield you want to have gone out on shield having shown your best and I've no doubt he gave his best but he wasn't at his best so in limbo land
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 08-24-2021, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Pac s really needs someone to sort cramp issues out. Are you telling me there's not even one expert in world who can.help pac? Too late now.

That's why Pac should have retired after thurman but Pac likes a challenge, not finishing against the bertos and Connors of world.
                      now Pac needs another last fight and hope his legs aren't cramped. When you go out on shield you want to have gone out on shield having shown your best and I've no doubt he gave his best but he wasn't at his best so in limbo land
                      Hard to find a phantom pain expert it only happens when he loses.

8 losses 25 excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X