Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence On Getting Pacquiao Fight Instead Of Crawford: I Wish Best For Terence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

If you were to go to Missippippi and give a speech you would only be drawing attention to actions that took place while the states was under democrat control from about 1870-1960 - you know, during those slave and jim crow days you people can't escape from. All of the southern states at th time were Democrat controlled

coke is on the streets, therefore I should definitely use and sell it

Because the congressional black caucus and Joe Biden lobbied for harsher penalties because crack is a more dangerous drug and people were asking for something to be done. please take a look at the vote on those bills. Joe Biden and more than 2/3rds of the notable CBC members at the time, some of whom recently died, and some who still are serving today voted YES. these very same people, you included among them, draw attention to said penalties as evidence of racism.....even though they voted for it and other black people in the communities wanted something to be done.

all these years of complaining and none of the democrat presidents did anything - but you know who did? the last guy

the last guy finally got rid of Biden's and these odious members of the talented tenth black leadership that permeates the institutions. and they HATED him for it

you put resources where the demand is - if more attention was given you the suburbs you would also clam it was racism

Mass incarceration is not propaganda! Who was Charles Lindberg, and the "America First Committee?"

Is there a connection between "America First," and "Make America Great Again?"
    No -

i only see people like you making whites into superhuman supremacists capable of holding any black man down even they are not in sight! wow!
    First of all, I could care less about Political Parties! The "Segregationists" were Democrats, and then they switched to Republicans, and that's thanks to Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan! My scorn is not limited to the political party, my scorn is reserved for the enemy, no matter which party they belong to! Next, there will be minorities that always choose the side of the oppressor! That's why we have minority Policemen who are just as heinous as their White co-workers! There were Black who benefited from "overseeing" the plantations in the 17th, 18th, and 19th century! They gotta go too! In fact, they need to go first! The only way COINTELPRO was successful is because of those folk! Yeah, go check, COINTELPRO is not propaganda! If the resources were put where the problem was, then the suburbs would have been just as affected as the inner cities! Just look at the approach to the Opioid Crisis in comparison the "War On Drugs!" Suddenly, "people need treatment, not prisons!" Also, why was the U.S. on the side of those bringing in the drugs (Contras), but more vigorous with those selling the drugs? You can't make crack without the powder! Shouldn't you attack those with the powder? Lastly, because you don't see it, doesn't mean doesn't exist! Like I said, you're part of the problem! And please, don't be mad at the reaction to 400+ years of hate and oppression! That's natural! We are not all going to be Dr. King! Like Malcom said, "If a man sticks a 9" knife in your back, and then takes it out 6", should you turn around and say Thank You?"
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 08-05-2021, 06:42 PM.
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      First of all, I could care less about Political Parties! The "Segregationists" were Democrats, and then they switched to Republicans, and that's thanks to Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan! My scorn is not limited to the political party, my scorn is reserved for the enemy, no matter which party they belong to! Next, there will be minorities that always choose the side of the oppressor! That's why we have minority Policemen who are just as heinous as their White co-workers! There were Black who benefited from "overseeing" the plantations in the 17th, 18th, and 19th century! They gotta go too! In fact, they need to go first! The only way COINTELPRO was successful is because of those folk! Yeah, go check, COINTELPRO is not propaganda! If the resources were put where the problem was, then the suburbs would have been just as affected as the inner cities! Just look at the approach to the Opioid Crisis in comparison the "War On Drugs!" Suddenly, "people need treatment, not prisons!" Also, why was the U.S. on the side of those bringing in the drugs (Contras), but more vigorous with those selling the drugs? You can't make crack without the powder! Shouldn't you attack those with the powder? Lastly, because you don't see it, doesn't mean doesn't exist! Like I said, you're part of the problem! And please, don't be mad at the reaction to 400+ years of hate and oppression! That's natural! We are not all going to be Dr. King! Like Malcom said, "If a man sticks a 9" knife in your back, and then takes it out 6", should you turn around and say Thank You?"
      you never experienced what people experienced in the fifties and yet there seemed to be more racism now then back. Political party does matter cuz this narrative is driven from the liberals. America has progressed but it will never be what you think it will be. Slavery goes way back , even further than trans Atlantic slave trade. Africans in Africa , tribal leaders had slaves and sold those slaves to the Europeans for profit. This oppression goes way further back.
      The liberals don’t want you to know that . They want you to concentrate 10 cops out of hundred of thousands killing innocent black men but never address black on black crimes. Nobody can stop you becoming what you want to be brother

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
        "Especially a black athlete" WTF imagine for a second if a white guy said this about another white fighter how much he would get trashed and somehow it's okay if a black guy says it. The hypocrisy that Americans live in is astonishing.
        There's some history to read up on the give you context of why he would feel that way and say what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post

you never experienced what people experienced in the fifties and yet there seemed to be more racism now then back. Political party does matter cuz this narrative is driven from the liberals. America has progressed but it will never be what you think it will be. Slavery goes way back , even further than trans Atlantic slave trade. Africans in Africa , tribal leaders had slaves and sold those slaves to the Europeans for profit. This oppression goes way further back.
          The liberals don’t want you to know that . They want you to concentrate 10 cops out of hundred of thousands killing innocent black men but never address black on black crimes. Nobody can stop you becoming what you want to be brother
          Whenever someone equates the servitude that happened between tribes on the continent of Africa to chattel slavery as a means to minimize how heinous the latter was, you're already operating from a disingenuous place and flawed premise.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

It's not like that today though. Black people can thrive just like everyone else. Get a good education, stay away from bad culture, learn a trade, work hard and success is very possible. Some great men like Thomas Sowell are black. Very intelligent and respected. Instead of harping on the past, look forward. We all can make it. Stop listening to the negative bullsheeit. Listen to inspiring people like a Larry Elder. Hell, a man like Floyd didn't even graduate but is rich due to hard work and dedication. It's all on the individual.
            America is not a meritocracy. People like you want to just brush under the rug historical realities and disregard pathologies and also policies that have racial underpinnings. You're more of a problem than the outright racists because you're the type to put your head in the sand and try to avoid uncomfortable truths that would force you and those like yourself to take some self inventory and really come to terms with the country as is was, is and always has been.

Also, the exceptions aren't indicative of the condition of the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Whenever someone equates the servitude that happened between tribes on the continent of Africa to chattel slavery as a means to minimize how heinous the latter was, you're already operating from a disingenuous place and flawed premise.
              Why you trying to minimize its own history? Why one form slavery heinous and not the other? Both are heinous! Stop hating. I’m not white or black but this powerful country .. most powerful country in the world .. she is dying and it’s own ppl killing it. That’s how great she really is. African American has the key to stop the hate. Stop looking at white ppl superior or they have to treat you in a certain way cuz of the past. I don’t like ppl who says I don’t believe in god cuz my church are Hippocrates. So?? What’s that got to do with god?

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

I'll acknowledge them as soon as the hundreds of thousands of black and black murder victims over the past 30 years gets discussed and how that relates to policing
                ——
                Huh? That made zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

The guy you are talking to is a Korean in the US who is one of the biggest Black American haters (especially to the emerging boxing stars). I know many of these guys over the years on NSB. I already know what I'm getting into. I thought you noticed him. The roof Korean is a white wanna be.

Comment

The point I'm making is during the 40s and 50s, the racist segregationists were aligned with the Dems! Then came a very organized effort by Richard Nixon to woo those racists to the GOP! It was called the "Southern Strategy" by Richard Nixon. Ronald Reagan extended the effort, and those same people joined the GOP! So it really makes no difference which party they belong to, they're the enemy!

You're absolutely correct about the existence of slavery in Pre-Colonial Africa, and to some extent Post-Colonial Africa. Human trafficking is disgusting, and it has been around a long time! That said, Slavery with the addition of White Supremacy, is a modern phenomena! African were free after their indentured period, just like Irish, Scots, etc.! However, some diabolical MFs decided, "Let's make those born with dark skin, slaves from birth, and make it last forever!" They even used religion and pseudoscience to try to justify this evil! That's some different ****! That has created havoc in this country, and my people have been fighting that bs for a long time!

Lastly, the police! You would love to believe it was just a "few bad apples," but sorry, it's way more than that! Go study "Stop-And-Frisk!' Go see how that affected NYC alone! Go see how the quota system affected policing in America! Go see who was the targets of that BS! These are no longer secrets! Go read Stuart Stevens! Just start there! Way too much history for just this post!

Comment

If you want to understand the "Southern Strategy." this might help!

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/ar...hern-strategy/

Comment

Working...
                      X