Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Says Spence Fight Bout Will Happen Despite Errol's Disinterest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence Fight Bout?
    Last edited by Bigchip; 08-01-2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Why does Keith Thurman deserve a shot at Spence if Spence beats Manny? He’s done nothing in nearly 5 years that warrants a shot at any legitimate belt.

Spence fights the winner of Porter/Crawford next. Let’s cuts the BS out.
      Too bad it won't be a unification bout! However, that's the plan, f--k "One Upon a Time" Thurman! He needs to fight Boots! Everybody else has fights! MAN THE F--K UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Too bad it won't be a unification bout! However, that's the plan, f--k "One Upon a Time" Thurman! He needs to fight Boots! Everybody else has fights! MAN THE F--K UP!
        Thurman getting a fight with Spence next, should he beat Manny, would be everything that is wrong with the sport and that posters state is wrong with pbc. That would be beyond pathetic. I wouldn’t support that.

Comment

Thurman was offered to fight Ugas for WBA SUPER title on the undercard of pacquiao vs Spence and then unified against the winner and he turned it down.enough said
          vital1983 and revelated like this.

Comment

I hope so, Thurman might have fell off, but it's still a fight i would love to see. I think Thurman has the style to beat Spence but not consistent or sharp enough to pull it off.
            Agent Mulder likes this.

Comment

After pac beat spence then they can prove on who's better between them.

Comment

It sounds to me that Keith is begging for a huge pay day.

Comment

What did we expect? The man is broke. He hasn't fought but twice in the last fours years. He is looking to cash out with an Erroll Spence fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMDIDDI View Post
                    Thurman was offered to fight Ugas for WBA SUPER title on the undercard of pacquiao vs Spence and then unified against the winner and he turned it down.enough said
                    Because he knew the payday wouldn't be as good. A huge mistake and whoever is advising him is not doing him a good service.

"snakes in the grass"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Why does Keith Thurman deserve a shot at Spence if Spence beats Manny? He’s done nothing in nearly 5 years that warrants a shot at any legitimate belt.

Spence fights the winner of Porter/Crawford next. Let’s cuts the BS out.
                      ——-
                      Well, the same way Manny got a shot at Spence by beating Broner who had two losses and a draw, or Mathysse who was virtually irrelevant at 147 after losing to Swift and Postol or after losing to Horn.

Based on that logic you used, Thurman think should get a shot at Spence, after all, he only lost to Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X