Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Every Time Joshua is Mentioned, I See Him Laying on Canvas From Non-Puncher Like Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elfag View Post
    lol arum sounds like a forum troll

"non puncher Ruiz"

dude at heavyweight if you dont come in top form then there is always a risk of getting stopped. Unless its a smaller guy from cruiser or something everyone generally has that KO power if you slack and get hit flush.
    Gotta luv Satanic Bob... Gets all the Joshua fans panties in a knot. The Robbie Barrets on the forum lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      oh really? Now click on the link below and go right to the 3.45 mark. You’ll here an announcer say “I think he wants out” followed by “the ref gave him every chance but Joshua is looking to his corner”. Now hold this L you in denial groupie.
      https://youtu.be/DQ4P1ySqbLg

Yeah you graspin at straws.
      Last edited by peplz; 08-01-2021, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
        Yeah you graspin at straws.
        not sure what hovel you grew up in but saying “I think he wants out” is pretty universal for he’s quitting. Lmaoooo

Comment

fury and wilder have managed to fight each other twice with a third on the way while Joshua has stayed out in the cold and hasn’t fought a single heavyweight that’s regarded as highly as either of them. He’s the problem. Hearn tried to play hardball initially and give Aj A side treatment and money and they said fk you and fought each other. Now he’s holding on to a career win vs a 40 plus year old Klitchko that was coming off a year and a half layoff and a loss to fury. There’s is absolutely nothing fearsome about Joshua. He had 1 fight in the US and shet his pants against the hamburgler yet you think these other two who have had the balls to face each other actually fear him? You Aj groupies are a special kind of delusional.
          Wilder admitted himself he was offered more to fight AJ. If you must cast all that old **** up, does 120 mil ring any bells? Even the original 12 mil offer was way more than he deserved lol. But it's not so much a question of balls for him as it is that Pbc slave contract that doesn't allow him to choose who he fights. Fury on the other hand chooses to go for a limited overrated fighter instead of AJ. And when the contract to fight AJ is needing some ink suddenly he's fighting Wilder again? Yes I know it was an arbitration decision but what happened to " I'll never fight Wilder again " lol. They didn't even attempt to offer step aside. Incidently that 40 plus klitschko put in one of his career best performances against AJ as wlad himself admitted, not to mention most of the German media. He didn't turn up against Fury but Fury knew what he was getting in the rematch and oh look, no rematch lol. Only reason Wilder was allowed to fight Fury in the first place was they thought they saw a cherry pick. I'm not the delusional one here. Lol.

Comment

The USA commentators are still calling him Anthony Johnson.

Or Anthony "the quitter" Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              Wilder admitted himself he was offered more to fight AJ. If you must cast all that old **** up, does 120 mil ring any bells? Even the original 12 mil offer was way more than he deserved lol. But it's not so much a question of balls for him as it is that Pbc slave contract that doesn't allow him to choose who he fights. Fury on the other hand chooses to go for a limited overrated fighter instead of AJ. And when the contract to fight AJ is needing some ink suddenly he's fighting Wilder again? Yes I know it was an arbitration decision but what happened to " I'll never fight Wilder again " lol. They didn't even attempt to offer step aside. Incidently that 40 plus klitschko put in one of his career best performances against AJ as wlad himself admitted, not to mention most of the German media. He didn't turn up against Fury but Fury knew what he was getting in the rematch and oh look, no rematch lol. Only reason Wilder was allowed to fight Fury in the first place was they thought they saw a cherry pick. I'm not the delusional one here. Lol.
              you’re just an Aj apologist and he can do no wrong in your eyes. You’re making excuses for him thinking he was too big to give fair % cuts to his opponents and therefore unable to make a big fight, making excuses for him quitting, making excuses for him going life and death with a washed up old inactive Klitchko, “the German media” blah blah blah. Just focus on your idol getting past Usyk because that fight will be tougher than expected and we all know Aj doesn’t do well with adversity. He may just quit again.

Comment

this article is specifically about that loss, so I commented on it. So while you may want to block it from your mind and plunge it out of your shet for brains, the fact is that it is very relevant and it will not go away. Especially once he’s made to quit again. He’s not hunting anyone down, he’ll probably run around the ring in fear the way he did in the Ruiz rematch.
                both fury and wilder have turned down career highest paydays...in my book that’s hunting them down and as I said gumbo it’s not relevant now as he once again fights the hardest fighters in the division...that’s the facts gumbo

Comment

this article is specifically about that loss, so I commented on it. So while you may want to block it from your mind and plunge it out of your shet for brains, the fact is that it is very relevant and it will not go away. Especially once he’s made to quit again. He’s not hunting anyone down, he’ll probably run around the ring in fear the way he did in the Ruiz rematch.
                  both fury and wilder have turned down career highest paydays now against AJ so in my book that’s hunting them down and as I said gumbo it’s not relevant now as he once again Joshua fights the hardest fighters in the division...that’s the facts gumbo so accept it
                  Last edited by The plunger man; 08-01-2021, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    both fury and wilder have turned down career highest paydays now against AJ so in my book that’s hunting them down and as I said gumbo it’s not relevant now as he once again Joshua fights the hardest fighters in the division...that’s the facts gumbo so accept it
                    you’re so emotionally invested in this that you had to post the same comment twice? Calm down you over anxious weirdo. He didn’t hunt anyone down. Career high paydays is something a moron with no knowledge of the business tries to say. Mayweather offered pac a career high of 40 mil guaranteed that pac turned down because it was a crap percentage in comparison. When they fought, pac made over 100 mil. Ggg turned down a career high pay day of 10 mil to face canelo because it was a lowball offer for what the fight was worth. When it happened he made over 20 mil. So wilder declined the offer as it was a huge split in favor of Joshua. fury agreed but an arbitrator ruled the way he did and Ajs team knew that was a possibility. So let fury and wilder finish their trilogy while Joshua will likely struggle with a cruiserweight. The only reason Hearn is more willing to make Fights now with a fairer split is because he knows after the Ruiz fight that Aj can get embarrassed at any moment, may as well cash out while you can with the biggest fight you can make.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                      Bob's memory is shlt. Doesn't realize there was a rematch.
                      Is not a little hole. He got beat so bad, he quit in the corner in disgrace and ran back to England. By a guy ranked outside top 20, who is an obese cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X