Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Every Time Joshua is Mentioned, I See Him Laying on Canvas From Non-Puncher Like Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Bob's memory is shlt. Doesn't realize there was a rematch.
    Yeah he also forgets that he came out with all the some waffle before the Pulev fight and if my memory serves me right Pulev got starched lol.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post

I like AJ but come on... Fury is number 1 right now. And will remain so untill AJ beats him
      That's extremely debatable given its on beating an average fighter in Wilder that only fought Fury because he was allowed to as Pbc thought they saw a cherry pick. He wasn't allowed to fight AJ as that was no cherry pick lol. Most of AJs top wins probably beat wilder too but Wilder wasn't allowed to fight most of them either. Apart from Klitschko, who didn't turn up, Furys record is piss poor. And he barely beat Wlad at that lol.

Comment

I'm sure it's not quite true that Americans don't know about Joshua, or think he's really good. He's a very talented heavyweight.

His defence is a bit dodgy, doesn't have a good chin but excellent power. Of course he's not the level of a previous British great Lennox Lewis, but few are.

Comment

Who says that the old man doesn't have a sense of humor?
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Calm down Bob. The only time you get vocal on Joshua is when there's no fight talks with him taking place.

Comment

That’s not the only thing that’s thought of, the fact that he quit is more prevalent. Anyone can dropped, especially as a heavyweight, but it’s what you do afterwards that counts and in that situation, Joshua pulled a “No Mas”.

Comment

Bob would sign AJ in a heartbeat if he could.
                Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

I will wager that more people know who Anthony Joshua is over Bob Arum.

Anyway, Bob will kick that bucket soon and we can all move on

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Remember when all the Matchroom casuals were claiming that Ruiz is an absolute monster puncher?

Then Ruiz went life and death with the corpse of Arreola and then they suddenly stfu.
                    You mean the same Arreola no one's ever cleanly KO'd got up from Ruiz? Oh my, what a powder fist.
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Ruiz hits hard and has fast hands. Parker said Ruiz hits hard. But he was drained v areola maybe

Comment

Working...
                      X