No announcement yet.

Joshua Actually Gave Up The Real Reason Why He Lost To Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Actually Gave Up The Real Reason Why He Lost To Ruiz

Wow haven’t t seen this before it was on DAZN behind the scenes where AJ questions why do we the Americans fight at night and suggests he feels out of place . Keep in mind he’s fought in a safe time zone for him so I bet this was the smoking gun fighting outside the UK which is an excellent explanation why he crashed .

@7:40 his trainer Rob McCracken asked how do you feel after your shake , AJ responds I feel great I just wished we were fighting now ...and questioned why we the states fight so late .suggesting and stating he’s not accustomed to the time he actually has to wait which is hours . If you go back further it shows AJ revved up ,he obviously burnt himself out emotionally doing interviews and what not .

Now keep in mind this is the weigh in but the actual regimen of AJ is severely compromised and a rumor he was out scouting the scene afterwards.

https://youtu.be/m-RQRGRawiE
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-31-2021, 01:13 AM.

But main events in the UK are usually 10pm-11pm, also at night.

am i missing something?

Anyway the reason is he got beat by Ruiz is because he can’t take shots that well. Whyte shook him to his boots with the same shot to the temple and his legs were gone for 3 rounds. Ruiz was composed enough to finish the job when he did it.

that’s why he lost.
    Ray* likes this.

Comment

His fitness seemed poor in that fight 'Poor by his standards, and his level of endurance is not super great but most of the time it is good'.

I did notice? For that camp he had change his training 'And went a bit too far with sport science, compartmentalizing everything'.

Training camps are simple 'Train hard, then tamper off 1-2 weeks before the fight' all very simple.

That is all the periodization you need.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-03-2021, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Whyte has always hit hard. Any heavyweight taking loaded shots from Whyte is going to get stunned. As Whyte has improved his technique would’ve gotten better too.

Klitchko, cmon, even this Ukrainian been rocked WAY MORE times than AJ. I’d say AJ got a good chin because he knows how to keep standing and fighting.

and with Andy Ruiz, this kat can punch hard whether you want to admit it or not. His technique now is even more dangerous. Arreola took many hard shots from Wilder himself.

with all these circumstances AJ has always fought good competition. Parker vs Ruiz could’ve been a draw or a win for Ruiz had it been in the states. Guys like Ruiz can easily lift his weight/arms so all that force from his massive torso to his knuckles will smash any Heavyweights brain back and forth.

AJ could’ve just said “MAYBE it could’ve been my delayed jet lag.”

for me, in some odd years I had a delayed or prolonged jet lag that lasted a month. That could affect training, yes. Along with stress it would all amplify.

Comment

Look at these ****ing idiots in this thread

The same types who'll sit there complaining about Wilders excuses without a hint of irony. He lost because he was the worse fighter on the night. God in heaven Joshua fans are ****ing insufferable.

Loser not training twats who pump out more excuses for their god than the man himself.
          billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Aj visited snoop dogg on the day of the fight and the second hand fumes messed him up ,end thread and topic forever

billeau2 and eco1 like this.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

embed for yer candy

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Wow haven’t t seen this before it was on DAZN behind the scenes where AJ questions why do we the Americans fight at night and suggests he feels out of place . Keep in mind he’s fought in a safe time zone for him so I bet this was the smoking gun fighting outside the UK which is an excellent explanation why he crashed .

@7:40 his trainer Rob McCracken asked how do you feel after your shake , AJ responds I feel great I just wished we were fighting now ...and questioned why we the states fight so late .suggesting and stating he’s not accustomed to the time he actually has to wait which is hours . If you go back further it shows AJ revved up ,he obviously burnt himself out emotionally doing interviews and what not .

Now keep in mind this is the weigh in but the actual regimen of AJ is severely compromised and a rumor he was out scouting the scene afterwards.

https://youtu.be/m-RQRGRawiE
                - -What grade U in now?
                billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  But main events in the UK are usually 10pm-11pm, also at night.

am i missing something?

Anyway the reason is he got beat by Ruiz is because he can’t take shots that well. Whyte shook him to his boots with the same shot to the temple and his legs were gone for 3 rounds. Ruiz was composed enough to finish the job when he did it.

that’s why he lost.
                  Don't forget that Povetkin buzzed him too. Big men throwing big punches can hurt other big men.

Sure things outside the norm could have affected his camp and preparation, leading all the way up to the opening round. That's not what got him stopped. He caught Ruiz, got overzealous going in for the kill and got rocked hard. Ruiz has alot of shortcomings (slow feet, poor discipline, etc) but as others have states, he hits hard. He also throws fast combinations.

AJ learned his lesson from that and boxed from the outside in the rematch. Avoided the same reckless aggression that caused his loss in the first fight. It's as simple as that.
                  Last edited by PBR Streetgang; 07-31-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Fixed fight with a ready made script.
                    the time was never the issue because fights are 10:30pm in the uk.

Comment

Working...
                    X