Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Vows Impressive Win Over Uzcategui To Land Bigger Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Vows Impressive Win Over Uzcategui To Land Bigger Fights

Two-time super middleweight world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez is getting ready for his battle with former champion Jose Uzcategui. They will clash in a WBC super middleweight title eliminator on Saturday, August 28, from Footprint Center - home of the Phoenix Suns and Mercury. Showtime will televise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez will be the first to stop Uzcategui
    KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Benavidez is gonna run over Uzcategui and stop him. Until he wins a world title again, no marquee name will fight him. They know this dude is a serious threat. If only he can stop shooting himself in the foot, he'll be the superstar he shoulda been already.
      Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Interesting fight for however long Uzcategui's chin can hold up...
        Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post

No shyte. Even Pillow fisted Korobov and Plant dropped Uzcat what do else do you expect

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
            Interesting fight for however long Uzcategui's chin can hold up...
            Stop it get some help. Uzcat is a bum. Even pillow fisted Korobov and Plant dropped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
              I think so. Bolavita was decent but he's flawed and I'm not sure how much is left in his tank. I see Benavidez stopping him impressively in a one-sided shootout.
              Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

He better watch out for Uztcategi awkwardness!! That's about it. David should look good in this fight with a KO

Comment

I hope this happens and that he gets to fight plant next.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                    I hope this happens and that he gets to fight plant next.
                    Benavidez is already WBC #1, so he's waiting for Canelo to make a move. I want Jermall Charlo to step up and fight Plant @ 168!

Comment

Working...
                    X